Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 5. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
never, in fact I really like the cat
Activity: 27
Cats are wonderful animals. But they have their own mind and give nothing about what you want them to do. I like their independent spirit.
Activity: 21
I used to have a cat many years ago, however its constant demand for food, the fact it kept going under my feet almost tripping me and killing me a couple of times and its general low intelligence annoyed me so much.

Once i was petting it on my lap and it attacked me and scratched me real bad for no reason (i started to bleed), i got so pissed i flung it across the room and it crash landed on the side of the fridge and into the floor it started to run away i chased it into the toilet, closed the door picked up the shower head, turn the tap full power and sprayed the cat with water, it kept running around the toilet screaming but i didn't stop spraying it with water until the cat stopped moving  Cheesy

That day i decided that i'm not a cat person and its probably best that i never own cats ever.

I now have an awesome dog, German shep. Dogs are sooo much better, My Girlfriend loves my Shep and she takes him for walks every other day, you can never do that with a cat!

anyone else agree and have similar experiences ?

I think cats are cute. But sometimes stupid.. just like any animal  Cheesy
Activity: 20
cats are useless creatures. as well as these stupid tiny dogs that are constantly shaking. I don't like them. I prefer big dogs
Activity: 27
Sometimes but what can I say sometime's cats are like people. When they don't like you then they'll bite you  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When your living in a local region were lizard and rat are your friends then you will know the important of cats,they are  enemies to rats and lizard for life  they hate each other because the cat eat them as there feeds.And having them around you will limit rats and lizard around your environment.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14

I don't like cats, I think dogs are more spiritual
Activity: 14
No never like a cat. I am really irritated when i am seeing a cat.
Activity: 51
Dogs take less guidance to become good pets. If you're a retard like OP then stick to dogs.

All pets need a smart, observant owner to train them when they're young but cats even more so.

Cats have no particular personality unless you raise them well. Seriously. If you're not a cat person it's probably your fault for being lame and talentless at raising kittens. If you raise a cat well it won't bite or scratch and adores you as much as a dog.

Dogs are more expressive so autist retard normies think they are better pets. They can't detect and interpret the subtle nuances that cats give off. I know how bad an improperly raised cat can be, yes. I've been in homes where I could not believe how utterly complete their failure was in activating their cat's inner self.

You can look at an animal and see, is this creature just a beast or has their time interacting with humans imparted a view which expanded their consciousness?

I cannot agree less to this. Cats have personality just like humans, angry cats, cutie pies and so on. Comparing cats with dogs is utterly foolishness.
Activity: 9
as for me, call me a cat lady if you must, i once have 35 cats and kittens at home. they are very adorable.
they are annoying sometimes but they do know your feeling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
No I like cat... I train them very well so they don't make mess
Activity: 51
I thought dogs were annoying until I got one.
Activity: 73
I have a cat and I love him very much.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
well for me, I generally like cats more than dogs; my mother used to be a veterinarian so when I was a growing young boy we used to have dogs after dogs after dogs, some of them I remember being with us for 5 years other just 2-3 years as they are given to our relatives and I remember one dog who accidentally ate our mouse poison traps. When I was a young boy I recalled that whenever I saw an abandoned kitten at the streets or on our house I used to keep those kittens and house them until they grow. from my experience, kittens are very very hard to nurture animals when they are young, they tend to be very anxious and aggressive whilst dogs are somewhat the opposite. however as I noticed when they grow up, cats are more affectionate and loving than their dog counterparts. I like how they cuddle up close to you and rub their selves on your skin. our dogs on the other hand prefers eating our slippers, destroying furniture and giving me bruises as I play with them. But I think dogs are way more trainable and more loyal if you equally treat them well.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I like cats because they make me feel comfortable.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
Look at the appearance level, if the cat is cute, can choose to accept. Also, consider who has the cat Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Dogs take less guidance to become good pets. If you're a retard like OP then stick to dogs.

All pets need a smart, observant owner to train them when they're young but cats even more so.

Cats have no particular personality unless you raise them well. Seriously. If you're not a cat person it's probably your fault for being lame and talentless at raising kittens. If you raise a cat well it won't bite or scratch and adores you as much as a dog.

Dogs are more expressive so autist retard normies think they are better pets. They can't detect and interpret the subtle nuances that cats give off. I know how bad an improperly raised cat can be, yes. I've been in homes where I could not believe how utterly complete their failure was in activating their cat's inner self.

You can look at an animal and see, is this creature just a beast or has their time interacting with humans imparted a view which expanded their consciousness?
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
You take a shower to spray your cat, that will only make him more rebellious and more against you.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
I think your cat really annoying, compare you is his master, actually treat you like this, if I also hate your cat.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
I do not like cats, and I loves dog loyalty, cats are more cold-blooded.
Pages:
Jump to: