Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Find Cats annoying? (Almost killed mine) - page 6. (Read 16139 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 19
Maybe your cat is too cruel that you have a shadow, so the cat had a bad impression.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
No,they are so cute,and I always play with them,maybe your cat is brutal, you can buy a docile cat.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
No matter which pet it is, rather than treating them harshly you can give it to a pet home.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I like dog more.I think the cat is so Melancholy.
Activity: 206
I'm sorry to heard that,I think you should beat rabies vaccine for you were cat scratched,and I don't like cat.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
I think most people fit in to one of two categories: you're pretty much ether a cat person or a dog person.

Am a cat person myself, they are so much easier to look after as the do their own stuff and they are soft and cuddly Wink
Activity: 63
if onnllyyy i could get my hand around the neck of that "Cat" right now.. i would turn it into -               BTC already.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
Oh, I like cats very much, their" meow" is like a lullaby for me Cheesy I always had cats and will continue. They cheer me up, I love to play with them, I like to watch them, I love stroking their fur coat Roll Eyes They sleep with me in bed and wake me up in the morning. They are the sweetest creatures on the planet Wink
Activity: 4
Yes, I've experienced it like that. I countered the cat with a few punches in the locked room. but until helpless, I became pity. It's just a weak cat, suppose he has the power will definitely fight
Activity: 28
Cats are cute .
Activity: 22
I always wanted a cat, but it turned out that my father was allergic to cats. And now I rent a flat and still can't pet a cat.  Sad
Activity: 51
I don't like cats. I am not used to them ever.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
yesss super lmao because they are super clingyyyy
i would definitely prefer dogs over them 100%
Activity: 29
I'm really annoy with cat's furs. It made me sneezing a lots.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Raise a dog for a better life. Pussies are sucks.

Cats are lovely creatures  they make good pets, if you show them love they give it back to you a hundred fold. They are very sensitive and understanding. They know how to entertain you when you are sad. I love cats I have three kittens actually and my children love them so much.
Activity: 6
Raise a dog for a better life. Pussies are sucks.
Activity: 5
I feel sorry for your situation, i don't like cats much specially with their furs.
Activity: 89
Sometimes yes, because it scratches my back every morning when feel hungry.
Activity: 182
 It depends,if it's your cat and you're the one feeding and take cares of them,i dont find them annoying as a matter of fact they are very friendly and loving just like dog,but if it' s a stray cat  or your neighbors cat who's making unnecessary noise at night, then that's the one that i found very annoying.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
I don't like cats either. A friend of mine has a cat and while I pet it, the little as*hole randomly strikes with its paw with nails out directly to my face - like dafuq is wrong with that little piece of sh*t? One second it's calm and the other one it can blind you -.- not to mention how anoying they are when there is food on the table - like every f*cking time we are moving the cat out of the table and that little arse finds a way to STEAL some of the food... I have a Red eared slider turtle and it is the most harmless and cute animal I'v ever had so far /previously I owned hamster, dog, parrots, fishes and a rabbit... So far the turtle requires so little attention and he is so calm and peaceful - he is always happy to see me when I come near the water tank and even if I get him out of it he can't scratch me or bite or run away from me lol Anyway as far as it goes I think I will prefer any other animal but a heartless cat - they are cute when they are babies, but when they grow they don't give a sh*t about you...
Pages:
Jump to: