Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC? - page 12. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
It depends on the price that will be on the market. If she completely suits me, then I will sell all the coins, and if not then I will keep everything. I participate in those projects where I am sure and if the price does not suit me now, then I better wait. Personally, I did not have such experience that my coins were almost completely devalued.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
With the rampant cases of tokens going below their ICO price after listing on an exchange, it's only wise to keep some and sell some. You could decide to keep a lot and the value goes totally down making you lose value for the time invested in acquiring the tokens.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
Most times i sell them and exchange for fiat, but recently i have learned a new skill

i sell them, buy back same quantity at cheap cost and then i convert the profit to fiat and enjoy the profit and both the investment for another of pump
Thats the sequence that has to be followed.
I think i like your strategy and would love to buy into it. But my question is, what are you going to do in case that particular coin never drop down below the price you sold at first?
And then the only possibility for you to move into another coin if that will never go back to that price and it will be wasting a lot of time.  There are dozens of altcoin that you can try to choose one that makes you feel interested in it.

that situation has already happened in my life and that's the only choice for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Definitely convert it if it worth more than I can expect because bounty coins is not easily predictable and trackable since I knew that bounty hunters will just selling right away once hit exchange.
Activity: 336
As i got the bounty coins i tried to convert those in other some reliable coins, if the bounty is good then i like to keep the coins as it is, every bounty coins are not long term hold coins  so it is better to exchange them with BTC etc.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
I agree, but there are some people like me, who actually converted all altcoins received into btc or eth, but most likely I converted my altcoins to bitcoin, I prefer holding it than ethereum.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
Yes. will sell them all as they were listed at the first exchange. I'm not interested in any new tokens so I will never hold them
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I am new here and i just started participating in content  campaign so am yet to receive any coins. But if i get them, i think i ll convert some and keep some as you are saying
Activity: 150
No.  I do not do that.  All the coins that I receive, I leave them and wait until they grow up!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Most times i sell them and exchange for fiat, but recently i have learned a new skill

i sell them, buy back same quantity at cheap cost and then i convert the profit to fiat and enjoy the profit and both the investment for another of pump
I think i like your strategy and would love to buy into it. But my question is, what are you going to do in case that particular coin never drop down below the price you sold at first?
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

Activity: 294
If i believe in a project i will keep the tokens. I'll probably trade everything else in btc and eth.
I also believe btc and eth are safer than most tokens on the market.
Thats why i agree with you.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I changed all my tokens into BTC because I believe in the future of BTC.
The BTC is still worth investing in because there are a lot of institutional investors looking at it.
copper member
Activity: 406
I sell them and exchange to my country money immediately when i receive them.
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: