Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC? - page 4. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I hold some that have working project, while I sold many that are not with working product presently
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Sometimes, I do immediately convert my tokens into Bitcoin or ethereum if I think it would not be profitable holding for a long period of time. Not all newly listed tokens would be worth holding for a couple of months and since the market value of ethereum and Bitcoin are continuously increasing, it would be practical to think of such thing. But still, some newly listed tokens are promising so it does depend on the token.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I look first, if my bounty coins has good potential in the future then I hold, if not then I will sell it and buy BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The truth is that people will not keep all their bounty coins or tokens. Sometimes, you will have to sell some and keep it either as ETH or BTC while you keep on hodling the rest. Even the project developers too sell some of their own coins or tokens for BTC and ETH. There is no denying that fact.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?

If you are really working for projects that you believe in, you should keep a large amount of anything you receive, there is not much money without that step.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
It will depend on the ICO Project. The altcoin I am receiving examines if I have the potential to increase its price before I decide whether to sell or hold. So if their project is legit and unique I just hold it until the price rises and has volume.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I don't keep all the tokens I get from bounty campaign, I sell some of the tokens and I keep the ones with potential to be huge in the future.
There is no wrong of holding them all when we saw potentiality on it in the future.  But base on my experience, bounty tokens will go down fast once listed in any exchange. Do I'm holding it at first and wait to be back but it will continue to go down that's why I've started not to hold anymore and I converted it into btc and eth.
Activity: 672
I don't keep all the tokens I get from bounty campaign, I sell some of the tokens and I keep the ones with potential to be huge in the future.
Activity: 53
after the platform's release, the specific token starts to increase due to its demand, but it always falls on ICO or altcoins.OP is right, you have to convert some but not all of them to have some confidence that you will not miss any moon or pump from trading the token, as the price may go beyond the ICO price depending on the experience or the worst volume 0.
Activity: 378
If it is a good project I will keep them until I reach my target. Otherwise, I will sell them when received and feel good value. At present, market conditions are not good when receiving tokens and they are listed on the exchange, then selling is probably the best option. At present, the market trend is not clear, but the new token will almost certainly decline.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Well, I keep in tokens,and the meaning of them now is to sell in bitcoin when they did not give a good profit, those who shot well, of course sold in bitcoin,and bought other promising altcoins for it
Activity: 349
If it is a good project, I will consider it carefully before selling. But the projects I've been involved lately wasn't good, so I sold them. In short, that depends on projects I joined. But I never sold it for under 50% of the ICO price, that's my rule.
Activity: 23
I sell it when it gets to market wait for people to dump and buy back, not for all the coins though. Some I keep and hope it rises
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?

The answer to this question will of course depend on the project. If I get a good quality project income, I usually favor not to sell it, but if I find that the project is of poor quality, or if I cut my hopes from the project, I usually prefer to immediately change it. Very rarely when I need the money, I do not like it anymore but this happens very rarely.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
yes I agree with you, I am a bounty hunter, if the project is hardcap and coins already distributed, usually I will convert to etth and bch, considering now markett is down it would be better if hold the coins only
Activity: 289

It depends on the project if it is bad and not promising, then I change coins on BTC and ETH and if I see in it the future then of course I leave them.
Activity: 266
for the right price, i prefer to convert to ethereum or bitcoin(more prefer bitcoin if the exchange available trade to bitcoin) but once again, for the right/reasonable price
Activity: 75
I will not sell my coins especially when I know it promising and there is a possibility to increase. I believe that when it comes to saving money, there is something to offer when it comes to perfect day. I will keep some of my bounty coins.
Activity: 430
Let's just say 50% of the bounty reward I received, I sold it immediatey. First, it depends on my needs. If I needed a money, I do not hold the coins I received. I cannot risk the needs of my family. Also, I am looking at the roadmap of the project. If there will be somthing that good to come, I will hold it because for sure, I will earn more profit if I do.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Im selling all my bounty tokens for ethereum coins, not like i do not believe in them ,but i believe after some time i can buy them for cheaper price if want
Pages:
Jump to: