Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC? - page 5. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 100
I keep the fixed capital in trusted coins namely in bitcoin and etherium, but there are also several altoquins in my purse which in my opinion can give a good profit
Activity: 392
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
I keep some promising coins right now. And coins in which I do not see any prospects I sell right away. Sometimes I lose from such a strategy, but sometimes I get a good result.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I changed only 2-3 coins for ethereum. The rest I keep and believe that their price will rise when the market begins to recover.
Activity: 753
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
Indeed, you can not deny the fact that bitcoin and eth are safer to store than the new tokens you get for participating in bounty campaigns. But it all depends on what kind of tokens you got, from the market situation, what the price of this token is, etc. Each person chooses his own strategy, which is more suitable for him.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes bitcoin and ethereum has proven to us they are here to stay so it's good and safe to exchange altcoins for bitcoin and ethereum but the truth is I have been holding my altcoins because there are several altcoins doing good too and who knows if anyone of them going to surpass ethereum and the former it's rewarding at times to take risks
Activity: 42
It depends on the project and many other things, when I see the tokens distributed by the bounty is worth holding then it's a must choose option in the other hand I sell half and keep half.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If my bounty rewards or coins is on reasonable price I always sell it because I already experienced that I hold it and wait for much higher price as a result this coin gone in the market so my hard earn token got no value.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will always be the win , because bitcoin has the largerst amount of value where you can compete with other coins.
Activity: 280
The coins or tokens that I got from the bounty were usually immediately sold and the result I bought Bitcoin or Etherium. I think it's safer, except for coins that I believe can develop I will hold it for several years.
Activity: 420
Most of these coins doesn't have as much value as as we would like them to have,. However., Quality coins are worth keeping for a considerable period of time, not all of them them are like this though there by necessitating. Them to be converted into more valuable and stable coins
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I sell the tokens I received and transfer them to Ethereum. because I think that Ethereum is the best coin for investment.
It happens so, but in most cases, many altcoins that just go to the exchanges can be pumped up with money, only because of the huge demand for this project. Therefore, the chances of increasing the deposit are large.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
It depends on coin. If it is under top 500, then I prefer to hold it. If it is some other shit coin, I usually get rid of it immediately.
It is a double edged sword. No one is really happy after selling because prices vary a lot and even in you sell and coin goes to the moon, you feel terrible.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
Whenever I get reward from bounties, sometime I convert most of them to ethereum and bitcoin and hold the rest depending on the trust I have in the project but I leave some them to appreciate more but mostly, I convert immediately to bitcoin and ethereum as they are the most potential coin in crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
ye agree with you, because too much altcoin and altcoin have a certain time only when large volumes of prices will rise and when the volume goes down the price will also fall, so the price is very easy to control, so better invested to BTC or eth if you want to invest
Activity: 46
That is a good strategy, I will try it cause I'm afraid the price will go down, So  I usually sell my altcoin  and exchange to  money immediately when I receive them.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I immediately convert to eth. because I think it's the same, when it will hold in the long term, in the form of token or eth / btc. I prefer the hold that is already in eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Yes I usually convert it to ETH and in even BTC because I believed that holding this kind of coins will give enough profits that can make me satisfied and happy. But not all sinced I have a feeling that the price of it will increased in the future and probably after the launching of a specific platform.
Activity: 210
I sell the tokens I received and transfer them to Ethereum. because I think that Ethereum is the best coin for investment.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
I prefer to exchange my bounty token into Ethereum but of course not all of them. I choose one or two of them make some experiment for me personally. It really is a price will be bigger in the future for it. In most cases this does not work, but I believe that one of them will be great.
Activity: 263
I am almost always converting all the tokens to the Euthereum. For me, it's much more convenient than looking at the price all the time. Especially since I've been working with Euthereum for over a year and trusting him.
Pages:
Jump to: