Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC? - page 9. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i will not sell and keep my tokens and altcoins until after i get paid. i hope for a better price when the market has recovered. thats how long i'll keep her at least.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I convert something to Ethereum since I am always not 100% sure about all the bounty campaigns and corresponding projects in which I have participated. This market is very unstable, you can predict how the project will behave, and, from my experience, I have found that even a promising project can resulted to be scam  
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I believe in the project, I will store tokens, probably trade everything else in btc and eth, also believe that btc and eth are more secure than most tokens in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Perhaps it's best to immediately sell all your coins / tokens and translate them either into eth or btc. Few projects are shooting, so that you regret it. And it will be safer for you and your nervous system.
it is reasonable to sell your bounty token immediately after ICO when the market is too much worse than we though. so i think if we market is dropping, we can exchange our tokens into ETH or BTC to ensure profit or until the price goes up, it may have chance to become the best in the future. however to my opinion, we should sell our tokens as soon as possible because there are not much altcoins can  rise for long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I always divide 2, there is one that I save and there that I convert to eth or btc then sell it, usually I store tokens with a very low price and hope it will rise in the future or have a higher price than now and usually I do analysis of the token.
It seems to me that Bounty Hunter's best strategy is to sell unwanted coins and buy etherium and Bitcoin. In any case, the token, which will have good prospects in the future, is best left.
Activity: 196
I always divide 2, there is one that I save and there that I convert to eth or btc then sell it, usually I store tokens with a very low price and hope it will rise in the future or have a higher price than now and usually I do analysis of the token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I try to analyze my projects.
And I hold coins if I trust in the project and I believe that it will be successful.
But of course there are projects which seem to me suspicious. Even if the coin of this project trading on an exchange and costs not less than on ICO. I convert such coins into ETH or others perspective altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
If I believe project I prefer to hold for a while, at least till it get listed on one good exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Because i dont want to miss in case the price skyrockets, I usually sell half of what I receive  to convert to ETH and fiat ( for my personal expenses) and leave the rest of the half to my wallet (if tokens received is more than 1k)  but If I only receive small amount of tokens. I usually sell them all to save gas fees.
Activity: 115
there are altcoyins, which from time to time develop and grow in price. such tokens can be saved as they can make a profit several times faster and more.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
i think it depedns on how the project goes or planned, get involved by community is the important thing to know how the project run, as long as developer improve and build the project continously and supported by strong community it will make the price are potentially to grow. unless you convert it to bitcoin or ethereum i would like to say hold it for long term period investment and be patient for the trend's market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I never sell immediately the tokens I get from bounty, I always wait until the token goes to a big exchange or at least a good exchange, and I will sell after the token price is stable
Activity: 98
Now it is almost impossible to find a project with a really bright future. After unlocking koin, usually the cost of their rapidly falling, so that holding them is a big risk. I do not like to take such risks, so I recommend selling them and transferring them to more popular altcoins, or bitcoin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Perhaps it's best to immediately sell all your coins / tokens and translate them either into eth or btc. Few projects are shooting, so that you regret it. And it will be safer for you and your nervous system.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Hold'em is a bad strategy, I realized from my experience, since August I have not sold tokens, and now they are worthless.
Just convert everything into ETH.
Activity: 164
No, I never keep my bounty tokens. But I don't immediately sell them right away. I usually wait a month or two before I convert my tokens to cash.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
I agree with your idea mate because I usually do that with my Altcoin funds. I also like to convert my Altcoins into Bitcoin or Ethereum because they are accepted by our local exchange so it is easy for me to convert them into fiat if I needed money for my daily needs. Nowadays Altcoins most especially tokens from bounties aren't safe from correctikn just like what had happened to my previous holdings that dropped like hell.
Activity: 224
Strategist
It depends on the coins/tokens I get. If it is worth holding then I will hold it as long as I can.  But if the coins/tokens I get from bounty are not that good, then I will surely sell it as soon as possible. It is always a good idea to hold, but you have to choose which one is worth holding.
copper member
Activity: 210
As a new member, i am still keeping my all coins in my ether wallet. And i have a plan to buy ethereum and bitcoin(because both are highly profitable coins) both in future, whenever i will be able to buy them.
Activity: 140
Well if I believe in the long term of the project then I would for a while but if the good on the long term I will flip for bitcoin or  ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: