Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC? - page 2. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for me if you hold it then sell at a higher price.
because when we convert coins to bitcoin or Ethereum can be lost or reduced. because the market value is not stable is likely to lose your money ,.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I personally convert most of the coins into fiat or into bitcoin when the market falls
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
When I get a bounty coin I will leave it for a while and wait for the price to appreciate to a good amount and then I will move it to my ETH. After moving all of them or about 80% to ETH ,I will then exchange about fifty percent of the amount I have withdrawn to BTC which I will monitor all from there, and once price shows any sign of depreciation, I will quickly sell it out.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
I agree with your opinion that this can be a safe way to invest in order to minimize risk, I prefer to hold bitcoin in the long run and of course I will also change some of my altcoins that I get from bounty campaigns to play safely
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Coins like BTC and ETH have proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are the best and more safer coins to invest. My little advice is that, whenever you get your altcoins, it would be better to convert at least one third to either BTC or ETH to serve as some form of insurance to your tokens in case it fails to survive. I used to keep all my altcoins and now that the market is red it has badly affected my investment. And mind you, those new altcoins are not like BTC and ETH, they can get zero volume anytime so they are not reliable. Is there any other person with a different view or everybody agrees with me?
As of now, I will keep my bounty tokens on my wallet because btc and eth are falling down. If I will convert my tokens then it will become a great loss in my part specially that my tokens depend upon the price of btc. But I always want to buy btc and eth so that I will secure my future profits.
Activity: 98
It depends on the bounty coin. If the coin is potential I will wait for it to grow even it will cost me a few or even few years. The rest is that I decided to convert it to BTC or convert it to fiat immediately.
Activity: 294
Personally, I leave all my bounty coins until better times, until they grow to at least the price of ICO
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

I agree on some points, some coins go down eventually, so it's ok to convert it to Bitcoin or Ethereum being two of the biggest coin in the market, only keep the coin that you think will bring a good yield in the future, I already trade 60% of my altcoin to eth and Bitcoin and I have no regret.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Depending on the potential of the coin, sometimes I exchange some of it for ethereum or btc and keep the rest but if it is not a very potential one, I sell all and invest in altcoin. If it is a very good project, I hold for as long as it will be valuable.
Activity: 126
If it has a good value in ETH, then I exchange it for ETH. If not I wait for it to grow a bit more before doing that kind of exchange. It always feels good when you have some ETHs on you.  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

You can sell your tokens received for participating in the bounty program and buy bitcoin. Bitcoin in time brings me more profit than all the other coins. Also you can sell 50% or 70%.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I am a frequent participant in the bounty, and I always exchange Token to ETH as soon as I receive the Token from the bounty manager. Exchange to ETH then the long-term hold will ensure that the profit you earn in the future is very high. So that you should exchange to ETH instead of holding Bounty Token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I will convert bounty coins that I get with Ethereum, because I trust more investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 84
I think it is a bad habit, but I keep selling most of the bounty campaign rewards, the thing is that I have too many of them and they tend to stack on my wallet making a big mess, so I just turn them to bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I hold all my bounty tokens and believe in their further growth. Now the market does not favor new projects, even the old are on their knees, and what to say about the young.
Activity: 83
I divided the coins from the bounty campaign into two parts.  I swapped to btc in half, the rest I keep holding and waiting it listed on the big exchange.
Activity: 202
It all depends on the coin I'm holding. But most certainly converts to Ethereum or Bitcoin . Because these coins can be kept for a long time and you will get a profit
Activity: 266
Not all coins I sell that I get when I'm generous. There are those projects that I consider very promising and keep their coins for long-term storage . But some of course sell to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 102
When I get didn't token, I changed it to ETH, I will then exchange it to my country currency
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
It depends in the coins that I hold if there is a big potential I will keep in my wallet and hold it for a long term,and some of my other coins I'll exchanges it to ETH and I keep it in my cold wallet because it is very useful in any token transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: