Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 11. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 500
try the silk road you can buy cartons for like .98 btc
Is all kinds of brands are available?
On silk road all brands and every thing available but I am not sure this site is still working because its seized by USA authorities few months ago

Silk Road was seized, and then someone created Silk Road 2.0 which is even bigger than the original SR lol. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
On silk road all brands and every thing available but I am not sure this site is still working because its seized by USA authorities few months ago
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, a reliable website that sells cigs, cigars and other stuff - exclusive-collectibles.com
I bought Sobranies from them on ebay. The bad side is that I got my packs after more then 20 days.
Activity: 42
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't know any websites for cigarettes but instead of looking online why not simply go to a near by store.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Way to necro the thread again but theres a reputable seller of cigs via Bitcoin in the Goods section. I ordered and received no problems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Hi, Theres a site called www.blackmarketgoods.org    

They do genuine UK cigarettes and tobacco on their site. I use them all the time, no problems with them. Really Cheap too!.

Cheers,

Mike

The name turns me off of them straight away. Also you can buy electronic cigarettes often online.
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Hi, Theres a site called www.blackmarketgoods.org    

They do genuine UK cigarettes and tobacco on their site. I use them all the time, no problems with them. Really Cheap too!.

Cheers,

Mike
Activity: 129
For cheap? I dont think theres good price besides finding it at costco w. a re-sale license which you can get.
there is one member offering cigs here on forum, check his thred https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dutyfreeio-buy-cheap-cigarettes-with-bitcoin-472896

Posted by: elliebou
Insert Quote
Quote from: Gestas on February 14, 2013, 12:57:55 AM
Enjoy your counterfeit
electronic cigarettes filled with heavy metals.

Do people really do that? That's horrible...

smoking kills  Grin

bullshit, my grandfather died in age 93, whole life smoker (and he smoked cigs without filter)

everythink kills
Smoking is best.. I am smoking it for years and without any problem..Enjoy smoking..
Activity: 31
Why is everyone here gravedigging?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello
I can sell you some ciggarettes if you like.
Where arw you from? I am from bulgaria and the ciggarettes here are still very cheap.
I am sr member and dont want to scqm you for 3$ also accepting escrow. Please pm me if you intersted. Sorry for the mistakes iam writing from my phone Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
there is one member offering cigs here on forum, check his thred https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dutyfreeio-buy-cheap-cigarettes-with-bitcoin-472896

Insert Quote
Enjoy your counterfeit cigarettes filled with heavy metals.

Do people really do that? That's horrible....

smoking kills  Grin

bullshit, my grandfather died in age 93, whole life smoker (and he smoked cigs without filter)

everythink kills
Activity: 28
Insert Quote

smoking kills  Grin
Activity: 3

Activity: 126
I buy cigarettes here http://www.directtaxfree.com/ they have always delivered.  I hope this helps.

I like to smoke cigarettes on daily bases . I have finished one packet in a day. I want to buy a different cigarette packet but I want to confirm one thing is they delivered in Asia continent.
There is a good website, http://www.cigs4us.biz/ as a reliable suppler, its European.  The website sells cigarettes manufactured and delivered from Eastern Europe. Those countries have favorable tax policy and cheap labor cost. That's why they can offer reasonable prices on cigarettes. Also European cigarettes are not fire safe that's why they don't contain those chemical additives which produce that unpleasant cooper aftertaste.  It's been almost two years I have been ordering cigarettes here and I trust them. Just be ready that delivery takes up to 2 weeks.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !

I doubt that you will find cheaper cigarettes online Cheesy If you are so lazy to go to store and buy them then don't  it's simple a that.
If you read the topic you would have known that there are a lot of places where you can get them cheaper.
Activity: 154
I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !

I doubt that you will find cheaper cigarettes online Cheesy If you are so lazy to go to store and buy them then don't  it's simple a that.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
I hope there will be less and less of those who offer people to buy cigarettes online
Pages:
Jump to: