Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 13. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Have you tried the Electronic cigarrets?

I use them since 2 years now,

But i haven't seen yet any retailers selling for bitcoins, i really think is a good idea!

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Enjoy your counterfeit cigarettes filled with heavy metals.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Also, if you're looking for a little help when you decide to stop smoking, you could always try electronic cigarettes.  I had a boss who smoked them inside, but since there's nothing in them but a smoke-like vapor (it smells kinda stale compared to the real stuff but it's thick enough I'm sure), it was okay.
Activity: 3
I'd say Silk Road or BMR, they should have escrow which provides protection over scammers, if you are still concerned just look at feedback.
Activity: 9
try the silk road you can buy cartons for like .98 btc
I already know Silk Road, but there are trusted sellers for cigarettes on Silk Road?
Thanks ;-)
Activity: 14
try the silk road you can buy cartons for like .98 btc
I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !

As I said, I will respect your choice, but that choice often leads to premature death. Clearly someone with my opinion will not be able to direct you to a good store for purchasing cigarettes. Best of luck to you, and I hope you manage to quit. Your life will improve because of it!
I am not afraid of dying. If I stop smoking it's for the money. I have a poor life and my priority is more stopping alcohol.
But thanks for trying to help !
I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000
Pages:
Jump to: