Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 17. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
For me, there is no reason to hate airdrops because it is for free. You could earn money by just registering through their fill up form. If it is a scam, it's okay for me. It's not a reason to hate it because we did not even put our money there.
Activity: 83
April 14, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
before when i started know crypto i really like airdrop but now i don't like air drop,any ico has airdrop i don't want invest because has many coin free,when it go exhange it will dump and makeing the price go down
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
I like airdrop. Every day I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.

Could you explain me what is an Airdrop?
And how can i participate in them?
What kind of member is necesary?
Thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 01:01:22 PM
Yes, I really like airdrops, because it brings me additional income. It's very easy money. I never give up such a possibility of earning money. For this I love crypto.
Activity: 89
April 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
I also so if there is a direct airdrop me follow up with follow-up airdrop it can increase my income even though the result is not much. but I was really thankful with the results I got from airdrop
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
Yes!! Participating in an Airdrop is simple. You discover, or are informed of an Airdrop, fill out a telegram form, give your Ethereum (or relevant coin) wallet address, and Voila ! Free Tokens in your wallet a few weeks from then.In an airdrop (or hard fork), tokens are allocated to existing holders of a particular chain — typically Bitcoin or Ethereum. That’s right, instead of buying tokens, they’re simply given away to the holders of another coin.
Activity: 41
April 14, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
I really like airdrops because through it I can earn by just waiting until the reward is being distributed. It's not a big deal to me if the airdrop is a scam because I did not invested any amount.
copper member
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
I take part, only one percent of a hundred on my example pays. This is a very sad statistics. I spend time every day. Hoping for the best)  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
Yes bro we like airdrops, because airdrops is easy and fast and if you fill the form correctly they give tou a coin, i have a few coin came from airdrops bro, but airdrops has disadvantages i think, it has a risk on your email to be hacked, just always remember bro to not fill up thesame password on the email you given if they ask you to input. 😀
Activity: 152
April 14, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
Sometimes I take part in airdrops, only when I have free time. So far I've got few tokens. If I had a group of telegram, I would receive more tokens.
Activity: 40
April 14, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
I think you need to use all the possibilities .. including like Airdrops...ha-ha))
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
As for me, this is not a reliable and sustainable way to make money here, in an unreliable market, it happens so that you can earn big sum of money, but basically these are small amounts just to make trades go.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 14, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
of course, because this is a good way to make a profit without investment, almost for free, especially for beginners.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Now all airdrops are based on the referral system, already for a simple registration no one gives money. They give only for attracting our friends to the telegram chats. But if for that they will give good money, but so - just a penny ... No, I no longer love airdrops and do not want to spend time on them!
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
April 14, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
Airdrops thing is unpredictable. They can pay can not pay. You can do nothing at all because no one is parking.

I liked it, but I don't like it anymore starting when there are airdrops that are just shit coins and just a display to a wallet because there are no exchangers for them, and since airdrops seems to be so hot right now, there are also fake airdrops or should we call it phising airdrop to get your private key and other information to access your wallet secretly.

For those who like to claim free tokens on airdrop, be cautios on what you are doing guys, if it is something fishy then don't join that certain airdrop, join bounty campaign instead, that would be more safe.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 14, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
Airdrops thing is unpredictable. They can pay can not pay. You can do nothing at all because no one is parking.
Activity: 238
April 14, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I very like airdrops) And take new every day) It is very great gift))
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 14, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
I really love airdrops! Everytime I see that there is new airdrop, I sign up on it. It is free money. I already got more than $5000 for free just by signing up on airdrop forms. But you should be careful because not all airdrops are legit. Some airdrops are asking you to put your private key on your MEW. If you encounter an airdrop like that, it is most likely a phishing scam.
This is a good result, I can not do it, many coins after Airdrop did not come to me on the purse, and those who came cost a penny. I believe that you should create your Telegram channel or branch on the forum and distribute links to those Airdrops in which you participate. I would be your first reader.
copper member
Activity: 33
April 14, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
Guys! I have bought EOS tokens few months ago and now it's 9$ so I am happy as elephant. Now I hold it on MEW and there is gonna be airdrop on 15th April (tomorrow) but I just don't know how to get it. Can anyone help me with that? I'm kinda newbie. Thanks!
If you are talking about eosDAC airdrop there is official tutorial how to get it. Just follow it and it will be okay =) It works with exodus,  dunno about MEW. Good luck ))
Oh yeah, here it is :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tMZbNhwY8

Thank you mate
Activity: 33
April 14, 2018, 06:17:40 AM
Guys! I have bought EOS tokens few months ago and now it's 9$ so I am happy as elephant. Now I hold it on MEW and there is gonna be airdrop on 15th April (tomorrow) but I just don't know how to get it. Can anyone help me with that? I'm kinda newbie. Thanks!
If you are talking about eosDAC airdrop there is official tutorial how to get it. Just follow it and it will be okay =) It works with exodus,  dunno about MEW. Good luck ))
Oh yeah, here it is :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tMZbNhwY8
Pages:
Jump to: