Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 16. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
It's simple and free, without risk. But the problem is that you need to perform many small tasks. Recently, I have stopped filling out forms, because tokens do not come.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 14, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
Airdrops are easy ways one can participate in an upcoming ICO which will have the capacity to make it participants part of the project and also become members of the tokens community and with the coins that will be issued to participants turning into financial gurus with no investment involvement so icos are good for us in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 14, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
Hello friend, thanks for creating this thread, in answer to your question if we or i like the airdrops i would turn it down..most of the airdrops that i sign up lately are purely scams and are just getting some information about my profile, and it turns out that somebody is accessing my exchanges accounts, and i would supposed that the scammer are the airdrops owners., i would assume it because it was happened into me. But not all airdrops are scam but based on my experience i could not suggest it anymore to my friends., its so frustrating for me, i would preferably work on bounties, majority of my coins are having a value unlike the airdrops.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
Hard to find a good airdrop these day, after doing so much research and joining so many campaigns too many turn out to be scams or pump and dump. A good one coming up though is XSPEC which will fork into 2 coins like bicoincash. Get some now before 1 May so you can double your coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
Actually am newbie and the first post in here. I really like airdrops because airdrops are very interesting to get it. Besides, airdrops is free and all of you who can join in airdrops.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
One of my friends told me that he participated in one airdrop, and two years later he had sold this coins for several thousand dollars. But I think that this is a very big luck. Usually it happens differently.
Activity: 406
April 14, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
Definitely, airdrop one of ways to collect coin or token free. There are many airdrop nowdays, therefore need to be rescreen first to confirm which one is quality one. A lot of research required before join in. Good airdrop comes with good roadmap, dedicated dev team and alive project.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
I like. It is not difficult. Sometimes you can earn a lot. WeLocal is good project.
Activity: 263
April 14, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
I like them, but the value is mostly really insignificant; this way you can't properly sell them on exchanges, when transfering fees are higher or nearly equal to the acutal value. But well...those are free coins and a good way to get attention for ICOs
If you don't feel that the income which was coming from airdrops are enough significant then i think you shouldn't join them at all because that will be a wasted of your time, spending those time to find a real job or even a part-time job will help you much more in your financial.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
I am trying to make something big and have no time on airdrops, bounties and other stuff. I want to open something associated with crypto to recive more.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
April 14, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Airdrops aren't as interesting as signatures and stuff. To be honest, not at all interesting. There creative thought, development and other things.
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
that was then i like airdrop because its one of the easy job ilike most,,but now doing airdrop is just wasting of time for me now,,,most airdrop we just allocate their airdrop after giving you the token,,they we turn to useless,,without list to any exchange,,but doing facebook or signature campaign will really fetch alot of tokens
Activity: 83
April 14, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I like them, but the value is mostly really insignificant; this way you can't properly sell them on exchanges, when transfering fees are higher or nearly equal to the acutal value. But well...those are free coins and a good way to get attention for ICOs
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
I like airdrops before but now not really much because of too much filling up the form almost full of your info is required and many scammy nowadays but if that is promising company and the projects maybe I like to take the airdrops.
Activity: 234
April 14, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
I do not like airdrops. they do not guarantee any payments, and if they pay, they are negligible. The only possibility is airdrop like ONT did. It was great, but it was airdrop from the real team with the great project. Empty airdrops is just a wasting of time
Activity: 115
April 14, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I always take part to any airdrop that I can join with. But I am too cautious when it comes to filling out airdrops because sometimes it is not really an airdrop. What I don't want in an airdrop is that when they have so many tasks to do before you qualified, sometimes they even require passing their KYC process.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
April 14, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
All the activities in bitcoin all love it, so do my personal. In terms of whether or not like airdrop, I answered likes. Because the first airdrop work system is easy and the second prize is also pretty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
For me, there is no reason to hate airdrops because it is for free. You could earn money by just registering through their fill up form. If it is a scam, it's okay for me. It's not a reason to hate it because we did not even put our money there.
don't you think about wasting time?
yes you're right if you're not lose money. but it really loses your time bro
copper member
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
 I have bought EOS tokens few months ago and now it's 9$ so I am happy as elephant. Now I hold it on MEW and there is gonna be airdrop on 15th April (tomorrow) but I just don't know how to get it. Can anyone help me with that? I'm kinda newbie. Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
Of course, it's quite easy to participate in AirDrop, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to join a telegram channel, fill in your google login form, specify an etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: