Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 42. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes!! I like airdrops

who doesn't like free money
Airdrops aren’t free! They have rules, they take time, and are a part of the advertising. Those people that spin signs are sort of like airdrop participants. They have rules about when and how often they need to spin their signs, it takes time to spin the sign, and they advertise a business. The great thing about an airdrop participant is, instead of being paid in cash, the airdrop participant becomes a part of the project with ownership of the coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Yes!! I like airdrops

who doesn't like free money
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
Nice thread i hint you a Telegram channel to follow the airdrops : https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop  Smiley
I joined the group. I look there almost every day, there are new airdrops. You have lots of participants. Thank you.
Activity: 69
March 20, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
Nice thread i hint you a Telegram channel to follow the airdrops : https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 239
March 20, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
I like airdrop. Every day I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.
yes true dev.
I really like the airdrop it could be my extra income
Activity: 79
March 20, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
I like airdrops! I became acquainted with the crypto industry thanks to them. this is a good opportunity to deal with wallets, exchanges and the way everything is arranged without investing your own funds! but it takes a long time and this is the other side of the coin
Activity: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I love airdrops, but regretted that I began using the main account in telegrams ... a lot of channels, nothing found now
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
i liked them before but now just tell me one successfull airdrop, it is finish there is no more good airdrop, hope the good time of airdrop will come back

in order to catch good airdrop you need to take part in many of them. it's really hard to choose what project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
Yes I do like airdrops,getting free coins is always good for you,but lately I dont get much from airdrops,just approximately~3-5$ but if you take a part in dozens of them it's still ok.
Activity: 45
March 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
yes I like the airdrop project because it does not take long to earn money and how it works is not difficult either.
but I do not like it if there is a scam airdrop.
Activity: 364
March 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
airdrop same a free money on my perspective I really like the process, because you are being rewarded by a coin owner or company by just signing up or filling up form. this is fun.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 20, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
What I don´t like is KYC, airdrops make sense to pay for adoption when adoption is important but nowadays they are being used just for marketing an to artificially inflate telegram numbers. I despise those.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
Yes I do,  it makes you know about other new coins, gives you free coins and help you earn big in crypto currencies.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
Here was some good airdrops: ACC, REBL, PoStoken and etc; Community likes airdrops, but mostly they're useless, as i think
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 19, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Yes i do like Airdrops. But i always take care of my private key whenever they send me link. Tho the most probitable is Bounties coz i know you work hard for it and it takes time to advertise it on social media.
Activity: 189
March 19, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

i love airdrops its free money right free money dosent heart
Activity: 94
March 19, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
I do like airdrops for a reason that they are free! I just hate it when those ICO do not distribute their airdrops after letting me sign those form and even provide a KYC. As of the moment, I ignore airdrops with KYC as they will just probably steal my identity later  Grin So let's stay away from them as we can. I haven't have received any good amount for airdrops yet but I am hoping that I could get one soon.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:20:46 PM
i do love airdrop because it is easily managed and done quickly. All you have to do is register and do some added little task then viola, your done and all you need to do is wait for the releasing of tokens. But i don't put a lot of time on it because i much prefer to join bounties. Airdrop doesn't take so much time to do since airdrop is easily manageable.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 392
March 19, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Totally don't like airdrops because of their unconfident, too much fakes, and even if they send their tokens it's about 0.1$ and i cant send on exchange without fees.. dont worth it               
Pages:
Jump to: