Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 41. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:35:48 AM
Of course, I enjoy the airdrop campaign, it is a great promotion to easily join and receive rewards that you still have a good time to trade in the market. Suddenly, some of the income from the airdrop will give you a sense of motivation and energy. I get a $ 500 reward for a randomness day after value increases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 21, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I do not take part in airdrops any more but I had some really interesting results and even some airdrops I am still holding. If you need a start and want to invest some work you might look at ternio.io. It is not strictly an airdrop but if you get lucky you are one of 20 winners every day that gets tokens for nominal 500 usd. Feel free to check it out:

http://ternio.me/airdropping

Ternio airdrop is only for you if you don't follow a day job or any other obligationscas you need to stay glued to their telegram group and respond within 1 hour if you are lucky enough and your ticket is drawed in their airdrop lottery. It's more a marketinf trick to keep your telegram group engaged than anything else.
Activity: 63
March 20, 2018, 08:45:57 PM
Who doesn't like airdrops? I know I do Wink I want to participate in the project while it's still being developed, and airdrops are an essential part of it. DeepOnion has only 5 left now, and I am so thrilled that I have jumped into that train a while ago  Grin You can check it on https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html. The ATH was $18, and now is a great time for investing, the price is low, and they have some privacy features upcoming soon.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2018, 08:45:28 PM
once I really like airdrop. but now I prefer bounty because airdrop now is not the same as airdrop first. now more not qualified. and token results are many that can not be in exchange.
Activity: 193
March 20, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
Yes, because i can have free tokens after i completed the task they ask and you will know more coins to be joining in the market in the future.
I just hope all the airdrops are legit and no scam, sometimes they only ask for your info just to hack all the tokens you have.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
I like airdrops because the work of airdrops is very easy to operate. Do not do any other work at once. If the work of airdrops is successful then its payment is good. Once you join, do not take any other time. So I like airdrops. I Love airdrops.
Activity: 602
March 20, 2018, 08:17:45 PM
I am like about airdrop. That give us chance to have coin/token without paying anything. We just put our wallet address and coin/token come. But many airdrop I am join not entering market, some of them fail project I think
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
March 20, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
yes i like Airdrops i earned alot of shitcoin and some of them are Legit coins.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
March 20, 2018, 08:10:03 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us extra money & coin for free
If The project is legitimate

But kept away from fake projects or scam
And choose successful projects that do not require you to "donate" or any money ....etc
Activity: 132
March 20, 2018, 08:08:33 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

yes I like air drops I get paid

and free money doesn't hurt
Activity: 110
March 20, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
Join and get your free tokens! Up to $260

Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
March 20, 2018, 07:52:26 PM
I basically don't like airdrop they don't pay reasonable amount, they pay penny and at the end of the day you would have nothing, that's why I switched from airdrop hunting to bounty hunter the pay is reasonable and doing many social media campaign you make a substantial amount of money.

I don't like airdrop,I like bounty
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 07:32:28 PM
Not a long time ago I found a PoS Coin with awesome daily airdrops:
https://discord.gg/CkyxjJq
They'll give up to 50 tokens each time, plus some other games. Easy way to get some free coin.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 20, 2018, 07:29:56 PM
yes, because it's easy to get it, so I always join the airdrop even though the airdrop is a lot of scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
I like airdrop if there is airdrop very good and can give big profit, because now there are many airdrop that do not give profit and look scam. so I think we should be careful and selective with the airdrop program.
Activity: 70
March 20, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
Nice thread i hint you a Telegram channel to follow the airdrops : https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop  Smiley
I joined the group. I look there almost every day, there are new airdrops. You have lots of participants. Thank you.

Good quality airdrop there! Nice to see growing community!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
When i was new airdrops was my only one way of reciving money and i remember how i was clicking like mad to find something new and good Grin Good times...
Activity: 116
March 20, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

yes because it's free money doesn't hurt
Activity: 34
March 20, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
I like airdrops because with airdrops you can get some free coins and with that free money.
If than coin became worth a lot this airdrops can put lot of money in your wallet.
Just imagine if bitcoin had airdrop and you can get few bitcoins for free.  Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Personally, I like airdrop because you can add some free token to your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: