Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 44. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
Of course I do. Some of them can turn out to be money maker and worth doing tasks for promotional purpose. Howver most of them will probably fail or disappear.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
Absolutely yes! Everybody like airdrops because you may earn a lot of money from free airdrops. I just hate those dev who runaway after the pump of their project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
of course, who wouldn't want free money
Activity: 68
March 19, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
For the first time I tried it last week. Personally, I did not really like it. Every man to his own taste.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 19, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
I really like, who does not want free money? surely everyone will answer "yes i want". just by filling out the form within a few days the coin is already inside the wallet. but now aridrop a lot of scam, and be careful with the wallet identity form.
Activity: 118
March 19, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I see nothing wrong with Airdrop events as such. It's nice opportunity for low-ranked users to earn some money, but it's not always ease to find trustworthy projects to take a part  Undecided
Activity: 149
March 19, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
I took part for the first time. I like it. I think I will continue to continue.
Activity: 97
March 19, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
I think that airdrops is good idea, but many of them just throwing people that get in that away, don't sending coins or they sending it very slowly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
Yes i like airdrop because their are giving free coins with a simple task like joining in telegram like and follow their social media account and just fill up the forms and wait to distribute theri coins but before i join i've read their website,teams and their whitepapers to check them if their project is a legit or a scam.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
of course, for giving gifts for free without doing something heavy. It could be said quite simply by registering and waiting for the finished project so the results can be obtained must airdrop is not great.
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
Im just starting to look into airdrops. Hopefully it is not a big waste of time.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
Airdrop was nice but it was not anything out of the ordinary. I love airdrops and take part but that's not my main focus.  Smiley
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 01:52:05 AM
Of course I love airdrop. It's like they are just giving you free coins without doing so much work. Just fill up the forms provided, join telegram channel as easy as that. Who in the world doesn't like free stuffs anyway. Even if the airdrop gives me useless and low value tokens I still participate, it keeps my wallet look full even though some tokens almost amount to nothing lol.

Everyone  likes airdrops Smiley They are for free. Especially now in a tough times when minig seldom worth it
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
Not too much. I used to participate to airdrops, I mean 10-15 per day. Smiley with time, I understood that's a waste of time and a way to have thousand spams into my mail box. Most of airdrops I got are has no value to exchange. So these days I participate only few airdrops that can give a good return in future (in my opinion).
Activity: 290
March 19, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
Of course I love airdrop. It's like they are just giving you free coins without doing so much work. Just fill up the forms provided, join telegram channel as easy as that. Who in the world doesn't like free stuffs anyway. Even if the airdrop gives me useless and low value tokens I still participate, it keeps my wallet look full even though some tokens almost amount to nothing lol.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 01:46:18 AM
I admit that I used to like airdrops. I used to monitor them. I found it fun to constantly look for ongoing or even upcoming airdrops in which I participate in exchange for new coins with less effort. However, as time progresses airdrop is getting crowded with so many crap coins. Aside from this, it seems to me that there are so many members of this forum creating so many alternate accounts just to flood the airdrops. I began to lose taste on it since then.
Activity: 46
March 19, 2018, 01:43:21 AM
I rate them, although have some rules around participating - i.e. never give personal information, never send crypto, etc. Only give email and mew address.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
I like airdrops so much... it is so easy to fill up the forms just hit join to telegrams, like, follow done.
Easy token, effortless. Just give at least 1 minute to fill the form!
Activity: 216
March 19, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
When i join this site and don't know about airdrop but sometime later when i know about airdrop and on that time i do airdrop because some airdrop is very good and some best program start his airdrop program so in this time i like airdrop and hope you can make a some money with this airdrop campaign.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 01:29:33 AM
yes I really like airdrop because of airdrop we can have capital for trading although not how much but it is very fun for me
Pages:
Jump to: