Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 64. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I love air drops because of free money and rewards i get so no harm in that  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 25, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

Earlier I often participated in airdrops and received free coins. But it did not bring me big profits. Trade brings me much more profit. But for a beginner this is an excellent type of income.
Activity: 11
February 25, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
Of course we like free stuff, however nowdays lots of the aidrops require too much private info... Sad started to dislike this part... of course I still participate on promising projects...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 25, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
I participated in many AIRDROP in February, while only 2 campaigns were paid, we'll look at the rest
Activity: 140
February 25, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
of course because it's free and easy to join list and you get token, but not the least that becomes ash or scam so be smart to choose airdrop but it does not matter because we do not lose, but for now it becomes uncomfortable because too much coin is a scam..
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
I have now practically ceased to participate in ICO. projects are becoming more and more and the credibility of them is falling. According to my calculations, out of 20 airdrops, coins reach only 2-3. And the cost of these coins is often very low, so this does not make much sense, in my opinion.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

I am also one of the fans of airdrops.walau sometimes play airdrops often bear the risk.
The important thing is to always be careful, especially with the emergence of new coin-coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I do really love airdrops,but it is hard to find the best ones,so Im trying to take a part in every airdrop I see.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
Guys! Stop hoping for a freebie. Start earning yourself. It is not very difficult, only a small amount of money and desire is needed. With good wishes!  Smiley
Activity: 81
February 24, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I really love airdrops, they give a small opportunity to earn
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 24, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
I collect some coins that are given free of charge. But unfortunately many of them have no value. But I understand it from the beginning, so I'm not upset.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
Yes because its fun i guess. Even though many thinks that other airdrop is fake you cannot hide the fact that it has small amount only but it doesnt matter as long as your earning money. The good thing about airdrops is its free but be careful on scammers. Dont worry just be carefull because not all airdrop is good some them is scam.  I think that every beginner starts with airdrops and this is a great opportunity without starting investments to enter the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:31:14 PM
Like it very much.
Who doesnt like free money?  Huh
Activity: 76
February 24, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
No. Of course it might give you coins in a short amount of time but most airdrops are fake. It just takes luck to have one free token. It is hard to find a legit one so I prefer bounty programs rather than airdrops.
Activity: 45
February 24, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
Only a small amount actually makes a profit! At least,  I had no luck with them at all! Can you advise me a good airdrop?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 12:40:32 PM
Yes I do! I received lot's of coin from airdrop and after how many weeks or months, listed in market.. It's free money that's why i really like it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
February 24, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
Airdrops were good some time ago when the crypto space wasn't saturated.  Now so many people are using them to spam their completely worthelsss junk.  They have pretty much ruined them.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
I hate airdrops many airdrops are large amount of coins that lacks value what pain me most about it is that the developer are not use developing the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Airdrops were one of the reasons that I got into cryptocurrency business so I will and like it. I was enticed by the free drops distributed by ICOs  that I decided to join. But since then I have moved on to ICO investments and trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
I have only participate in 1 Airdrop so far, and it is still going on with a privacy coin, DeepOnion. I have loved it so far. Smiley I think it is a great way to get the word out about the coin. They have about 8 more weeks of airdrops. So I am looking forward to that. I can't say much about any other coin as far as their airdrops, since I haven't been a part of them.
Pages:
Jump to: