Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 65. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
Of cause many airdrops are scam, but time spent to good ones are payed  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
I also so if there is a direct airdrop me follow up with follow-up airdrop it can increase my income even though the result is not much. but I was really thankful with the results I got from airdrop

I don't like them, most of them are scam attempts. I saw this from the users' sayings in the forum. They join many of them, but some of them are not paying their airdrops and the result is disappointment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
YES i like airdrops its free coins for my wallet and also who doesn't like to make free money just watch out for scammers
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
February 24, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
I love the airdrops. First of all, it is money for which it is not necessary to work.  In addition, thanks to airdrops , interest in the new coin increases, and the community appears faster. Also, airdrops is an incentive for many to get acquainted with this new coin!
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 24, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
I dont like airdrops. Because most of them are scam. And most of the ones that are not scam send you shitty cryptocurrencies that are very cheap in the market. I prefer to join bounty programs instead of airdrops to earn some extra moneyy for free.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
I really love airdrops! Everytime I see that there is new airdrop, I sign up on it. It is free money. Airdrop is okay because it is free and it is one way to introduce the new altcoin in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
I also so if there is a direct airdrop me follow up with follow-up airdrop it can increase my income even though the result is not much. but I was really thankful with the results I got from airdrop
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 22, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
I used to like airdrop when they were airdrops, nowadays they call airdrops but they require to actually register or do something. Airdrops should be free or be called bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 22, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
My way of earning in crypto I started with getting airdrops. Some coins brought me profit which seemed pretty good. But then I realized that there are many other excellent ways to earn money and went into trading. I think that every beginner starts with airdrops and this is a great opportunity without investments to enter the world of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 22, 2018, 03:32:15 PM
Yes, I like getting free coins. But I do not like the fact that 90% of these coins are just garbage. But sometimes there are good coins.
February 22, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Yes, Who would not want a free money Cheesy

But Today, I'm not joining any airdrop as some of them requires us to do lot of things like, refer people, like their facebook page and twitter, and joined their twitter. This is completely different from last year where all you have to do is just fill up the form.

Yeah unfortunately a lot of ICOs and aidrops are becoming scummy and not really worth it at this point.
Activity: 58
February 22, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
Free coins are great, and they also help to spread around the supply and raise exposure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
i love airdrops. because it is free
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 22, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
We like airdrops most , because in airdrops we get free coins without any hard work. Airdrops are beneficial for us.
Activity: 214
February 22, 2018, 12:46:01 PM
I am always looking for airdrop to add to my finances. but lately a lot of airdrop that do scam.
Activity: 344
February 22, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
Yes I like airdrop. Because we can get coins with ease but a lot of airdrop is not good or it will just be a junk coin. But I still participate in airdrop if there is a good airdrop project. Indeed most airdrop sometimes useless, but there is nothing wrong we join in the airdrop and seek luck from there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 22, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
Yes, Who would not want a free money Cheesy

But Today, I'm not joining any airdrop as some of them requires us to do lot of things like, refer people, like their facebook page and twitter, and joined their twitter. This is completely different from last year where all you have to do is just fill up the form.
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
I used to be very fond of the airdrop,I am always looking for all airdrop in the telegram but after I saw the result I was quite disappointed with the result and now I have started to switch to the program's bounty and do not follow the airdrop at all.
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
i do like airdrop before theyre profitable but now i do not think the airdrop are profitable because now a days the airdrop cause only scam that will get your hard earning profits so make sure to avoid it at all cause
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
i like airdrop without facebook and without telegram. also without twitter. I do not like all the other airdrops. besides, almost all are airdrop scam and just want our data or private key
Pages:
Jump to: