Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 70. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 21, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Airdrops are a great way of distribution. However, the problem is that nowadays a lot of people use them in order to try to make a pump and damp token. Hence what was once a fantastic opportunity is now a big waste of time (it takes 2 hours per day to go through all the airdrops, and that being very superficial and by using trackers). The network is flooded with many projects and it is hard to notice the really good ones.

This started with the invention of eBTC after which there was a flood of various "e" tokens (by the way eBTC is still alive and going strong) which was followed by kitty and similar tokens, and nowadays we have all the various ones.

However, I still find the airdrops a great means of distribution - a great opportunity for both developers and investors, we just need better trackers, some kind of AI capable of recognizing good projects (I think that the same goes for ICO's).
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 21, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
I don't know if i really like airdrop because i have join a lot of airdrop but i only get token once. I don't really know how to tell whether an airdrop is legit or not. Maybe thats why im not really in onto it now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 21, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
It is good to participate in airdrops because it could gives you free token and good profit one the token will be successful but me i never participate in airdrop it was too hassle for me because i do not have lots of time to do the task needed to received the token.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
AirDrops little by little continue to fall.
Did you know that in telegram you can make up a maximum of 400 communities?
I found out only today, somehow. Make order in your TG!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
Definitely I like airdrop!, because it give an opportunity to earn some token without any investment. The only you need to do is wait for the ICO to distribute their token through airdrop. as of now i'm joining for airdrop and it funny to see the result. Airdrop is great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
Yes, at some point I like airdrops for it is giving free tokens. You just have to sign up and then wait for its ICO and then you will get your freebie. On the other hand, some airdrop don't have successful ICO also. I had participated a lot of airdrops and as of now, I didn't received any. I can wait though. :-)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 21, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Are you planning to hold a airdrop again? I also wanted to ask you to give a link to the ANN topic on the bitcointalk.org . I would like to know more about your project Smiley
Activity: 644
February 21, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
It's like asking do you want free money? Yes absolutely, I love airdrops and if you lucky enough you can earn $500 for free.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
I love airdrops, because it's easy to apply for the airdrop programs and if lucky you can gain from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
Yes, i like it, because ,airdrop is an altcoin or token provided free of charge by an ico coin project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 21, 2018, 02:20:27 AM
Free coins it is very good! It is excellent advertizing of the project and besides participants get profit! Some free coins cost $3-5, but in 4-6 months they can cost several hundreds of dollars!
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:31:53 PM
Yes.  The biggest one I've received was 200,000 from Original Crypto Coin https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 20, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
DeepOnion is an excellent coin to get Airdrops with as well. Earlier this year it almost hit $20, so it is now on sale. Smiley It's around $4-5 dollars right now, so very cheap to get some. Privacy coins are going to be huge and getting in on the ground floor is the way to go!
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
When I first started collecting crypto-currency in the mid-2017, airdrops was one of the easiest ways to get crypto-coins. But Now I have a feeling that the quality of the air drops have gone down and they have become more demanding. for example, a lot of them are asking us to install the desktop wallets.
Activity: 289
February 20, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
I really like the airdrop, because with airdrop, I can feel a little benefit as a bounty participant, and in my opinion, the project with airdrop, will have more chance to succeed in sales, because with airdrop, the community will be more than bounty campaign
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
I like this one https://marineco.in/

It all began in 2013, they are providing time-tested blockchain techology along with a wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to all developers. They're offering FREE 450,000 coins (MTC) simply by applaying with a valid FB account. Seems legit and fair to me. You shoud try it to ... think you gonna like it Wink
Check it out!
https://marineco.in/ico
I am trying to participate in an airdrop so the coin is going to make money a year from now. This coin doesn't have what I need, thanks anyhow.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
No, I take part only in those companies where I see potential for growth! Yes, it is not easy to find companies in the formation stage, and yet it is possible. I don't have time to participate in the garbage distribution anymore.
Activity: 169
February 20, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
yes, I like airdrops because we can get free coin of just doing nothing and just wait but there are lot of airdrops and some of them are scam others are not.
So be careful and study it's process, listen to the suggestion of other, regard's in that case  for a chance to have some free coins that can be  listed soon in the market.
Activity: 476
February 20, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
i like airdrop, because airdrop gives me free tokens without many rules. airdrop participants are also numerous. I think almost everyone likes airdrop. airdrop is a way of how to get a fast token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 20, 2018, 12:23:33 PM
Who will say "NO" to free rewards? This is also big hit in Announcement section. Many are participating for a chance to have some free coins that can be  listed soon in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: