Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 68. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 04:21:57 PM
Yes I like airdrop because they give as coin and airdrop is the best way to save coin, you only need to sign up and they give you money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
Hello! Yes, airdrop is best way to earn coin. Because some airdrop is really profitable and I already got more than $1000 for free just by signing up on airdrop from.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I like anything that's free, lol! I don't mind getting a few airdrops here and there. Some of these coins can actually be profitable in the long run. But most turn out to be shitcoins after all. I treat these airdrops as something on the side. Something that may bring in some profit (unconsciously) one day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 21, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
Airdrops are free coins so who will not be interested or attracted to this event. I joined lots of airdrops when sI was a beginner at cryptocurrency. I joined hundreds of airdrops a day or a week but just few of them really guves free coins. Also, most of the airdrops are shitcoins so for now, I am not joining airdrops. For me, it is better to joun bounty campaigns or  invest on the right coin. We need to work hard to be successful so we should not be dependent on the things that are free.

I agree. Who would not like something for free? However, the thing about airdrops is that it has been painted in a bad light due to the numerous schemes some people has done to actually use it to either steal wallet information or steal one's holdings. Thereforr, many has been cautious to either avoid airdrops altogether or at least treat every enrollment with increased diligence to see if it is legit or not.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 21, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Yes, why not? Most of them don't bring any results, but sometime you make a good profit for just some minutes of work.
Btw, don't expect too much from them: don't forget, they are just promotional tools.

I participated in a few airdrops but got tokens of just one airdrop. Maybe I get the rest later. Truth is like you said that most of these tokens probably won't be valuable in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
not sure if I like airdrops to be honest. If you manage to grab some at the very beginning it might end up fine. But most dont airdrop for ages and dont really increase much in value.
Activity: 43
February 21, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
How can anyone dislike airdrops. It is basically free money to grab with very little efforts. But now with so many airdrops, most of them doest worth the little effort because they never hit a decent market. What you have in your wallet is just a couple of useless address. Yes, I can see why many people do not like it. I personally like it but only for good ones.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
I very love airdrop. Now the best air drop for it's deeponion airdrop. When you invest in it you can get a huge profit.  Smiley

That is great!
Activity: 28
February 21, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
I very love airdrop. Now the best air drop for it's deeponion airdrop. When you invest in it you can get a huge profit.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
February 21, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
I do not participate in airdrops specially, but of course I like when I see on my list some of new coins. I usually sell them at the moment due to I am not sure in success of such new projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
Yes i like airdop because is very effective to promote a project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 21, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
Yes, why not? Most of them don't bring any results, but sometime you make a good profit for just some minutes of work.
Btw, don't expect too much from them: don't forget, they are just promotional tools.
Activity: 672
February 21, 2018, 02:33:26 PM
sometimes yes but it would be hard to believe in an airdrop that requires personal data that can be said to be suspicious for a scam. I just participate in Bitcoin White airdrop only and it was worth it. I get up to 1000 $, this is one airdrop which I think is successful by bringing a safe wallet system
Activity: 82
February 21, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
For example some strange iEthereum airdrop bring me some 250-300 $ and also FLASH  coin, I got 2000 for free and in few months it just rise to some nice money. Not bad if you got it for just few minutes of your time...
Activity: 406
February 21, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

AirDrop is good, but it's not uncommon for AirDrop to disappoint. The reason, many AirDrop tokens that can not be traded.

I believe AirDrop tokens is usual tokens. It's just the way you earn it
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Airdrops is not an option for steady high income but they can be useful if you need to get your first money in the field of cryptocurrencies. Then this is a right way to participate in airdrops campaigns.
Activity: 517
February 21, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

AirDrop is good, but it's not uncommon for AirDrop to disappoint. The reason, many AirDrop tokens that can not be traded.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
February 21, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
Some time ago i liked airdrops a lot, they can bring you very good profit, some times even top ICOs making airdrops , but as i can see in latest time not so many airdrops. Dont know why but this is really sad. Still holding in my portfolio some of airdrop coins. I think in future i will buy lambo!
Good Luck with airdrops!
Regards.
Activity: 97
February 21, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Actually, airdrops one of all the best in this project. We can search airdrops in annoncement. Besides airdrops make me interesting in this project. So l like the airdrops in this project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 01:25:18 PM
I follow airdrops and really like the results. Airdrops gives a free coins for me and I will be glad to join the airdrops that you will launch. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: