Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 66. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
February 22, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
Yes. I really like airdrops because in just doing a simple task you can earn a little amount of coins. Aside from that many people earned a lot because of airdrop that's why if I have spotted some airdrops I always join because I believe that it will give me a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
everybody likes it! It will give you access to free coins, additional income.
So yes, I like it, all others like it
Activity: 184
February 22, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
I like airdrop because this is a free coin, I can get additional income from here I also follow a lot of airdrop but for now I start lazy to join airdrop because a lot of airdrop garbage
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
What is the reason for giving the link? I never like any airdrop in this past months because it is not so very interesting and I believe that my time will only be wasted. Plus, there are only slight chances that the coin from the airdrop that you have joined will have a high value. The rules of the airdrops now also sucks because you have so much to do and I would rather post in this forum for my signature campaign.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
February 22, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Yes! who dont like airdrops? this is free money but we need to be careful in choosing where to join as not all airdrops are real,
some are scams and some might be dangerous to our wallets.
if the airdrop required download wallet i never participate on that, we dont know if we will download a file that has keyloggers.
so be careful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Well who doesn't like free money after all? In my opinion Airdrops are great - both for the community and the coin itself as it gives the coin more exposure and its supporters a reward.
Activity: 83
February 22, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
Yes I like Airdrop it's easy to access that it gives free coin and sends it to my wallet instantly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 22, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
of course no i do not like airdrops. Most of the airdrops are fake. dealing with airdrop is a waste of time for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
We all love Airdrops. This is one place where most of us started our journey with Crypto. However, one needs to be careful when it comes to airdrops as there are many out there that scam us and we never get paid for our effort and time. So before you go out on your journey, read the details very carefully and check if that's what you need and willing to go ahead with. Also be prepared incase if they scam out. I know this is bad for the time and effort that you might have put into this, however, to be honest, this is free money and financially you aren't losing anything but yeah "Time is Money".

Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 22, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

I like airdrops specially because I like the feeling of seeing my wallet receive ample amount of tokens by just participatinng and filling out of forms but most airdrop tokens do not have value at all, but I guess you cant complain since we recieved it almost effortlessly which I hope holding them would be very profitable in the end.
Activity: 158
February 22, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Of course I do! I see  airdrop as a free gift  and require no task unlike bounty, but not profitable as bounty, also most are just scam so one need to careful enough before participating.
I could really say I like it, it's a free money.
Activity: 251
February 22, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
of course all like airdrop,free money,Ah for a small work..this is everyone's chance
Activity: 84
February 22, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes ofcourse because it's the easy way. You will just participate then you will receive airdrops after that hold the coin wait for it to have a value because I'm sure every coins/tokens will have a value.
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Sure I do, but you really have to practise some discretion when participating. A lot of them out there are simply a waste of time. I would at least have a look at the company's website and glance over their whitepapers.
Activity: 252
February 22, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
brush like a good project,and airdrop good with arropame how lucky is can and 400+bucks to give,and can and 10бaкcoв)all on the forum can be a lot to find them
Activity: 108
February 22, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
It's good if you're getting a good airdrop sometimes it's lowBut there is also
Beautiful in the airdrop they provide, the token is beautiful in airdrop'
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
 For me i love airdrop. Because airdrop gives ne a profit to invest in intial coin offering or ICO. Even though they only give 60$ -200$. You can multiple it if invest in bitcoin or in a ico. And no need to worry about scam. Because you dont need to put some money on it.. you all have to do is wait till there token have a value..
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 22, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Airdrop use to be a pet project of some dev with serious community support to push their ideas behind such project to something concrete. Today's airdrop are no longer in tandem with such ideology. Everyone is trying to grab all they could. That is not to say that there isn't quality airdrop.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
Do I like free money? The answer is yes I do. Airdrops rule! It is fast becoming one of the preferred methods of fair and wide distribution.
Activity: 360
February 22, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I like airdrops in a sense that they are not that complicated to achieve. Unlike in bounty campaigns where we need to participate for quite some time, airdrops can be processed in just a matter of minutes and one can immediately receive the coins that are intended to be awarded in an airdrop, this is why I like airdrops very much.
Pages:
Jump to: