Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 67. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
YES! I want the airdrop given me a free token and I can hold it right and I could sell if I want to. And I got my money even though I did not have any capital money for trading. More airdrop please.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
I like airdrop, especially those with real value. Since you will just work for it for just around 1 minute then if the value will be high then it will be really a big reward. I hope I could join more legit airdrops. Good luck to all of us airdrop lovers.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
Yes I like airdrops because when you join the airdrops you will earn a lot of money and it's not just a waste of time to join it because many say that it's just a waste of time when you join airdrops.
Activity: 30
February 22, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
I like to try some airdrops. What is the best source to follow latest airdrops?

Bitcointalk has separate huge section for airdrop announcements. You can always find your favourite ICOs, join their Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and ask them directly or follow them for updates.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 22, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
I used to spend a lot of time applying for every airdrop that I could find. The problem is that most of them are just worthless, and this can be a big waste of time. Nowadays I only participate in airdrops when it looks like a professional and viable project. Often wasted airdrop time can be better spent working for bounties.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
for me airdrop is freemoney,
so i don't like airdrop, because people who receieve the airdrop coin or token will sell it as soon as possible
thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:09:00 PM
get a coin from airdrop is very fun because in addition to free we also do not have to bother and just register our account in airdrop program but there are some airdrop that is not good and long to get our coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
10 Polymath tokens free! airdrop: https://goo.gl/9oHA55
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 21, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
Airdrops is free money so I like airdrops. I have been participating in airdrops even before I joined this forum. Airdrops are easy way to make money and accumulate altcoins. Free money.

i would like to participate in it, because i have never done it in my not long crypto life)) i don't really believe in it, but it's nice to know how it works from the "inside". is it time consuming?

I've already met a lot of information about air earnings, but I think it's better to pay attention to the signature company and That's how to realize all your possibilities. As for the air, there are few prospects and opportunities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
February 21, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
Airdrops is free money so I like airdrops. I have been participating in airdrops even before I joined this forum. Airdrops are easy way to make money and accumulate altcoins. Free money.

i would like to participate in it, because i have never done it in my not long crypto life)) i don't really believe in it, but it's nice to know how it works from the "inside". is it time consuming?
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
February 21, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 21, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Personally, I don't join airdrops because I don't beleieve that they will give you coins. As I read, they have this called KYC in which before they gove your coins in the airdrops, you have to provide first your personal information. It is quite dangerous of this step. That's the reason why I have doubts in joining airdrops.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
I am not a fan of Airdrops. I use to sign for a lot of Airdrops, bet never got anything significant, so I decided that it is not worth.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Anyone likes free coins so airdrops is the best way and the easiest way to get it. but this past few months a lot of airdrops turned to be a scam and doesn't pay their participants.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
I like airdrops but it looks like the most airdrops are worth nothing. I remember times where one airdrop was worth 5k USD... And now the most airdrops are just worth $2 or something like that.

I see many people are getting something from airdrops. They're good promotion methods to spread the word around people so that projects become much more popular with airdrops.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
I love! Partly because of the rewards, but mostly I will know more Altcoin and tokens in the coming time are established.

I think people just like it because it is free. However, if you would look at the bigger picture. It is not that significant because the main use of airdrops is to introduce one coin to the market, and by saturating the market with it by means of give away, it induces people to show interest and hopefully use the coin for transactions. Also, airdrops has been used as a scheme tactic for some to do bad stuff. I have a friend who has been a victim, and from then one, I have been critical about airdrops.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I like airdrops but it looks like the most airdrops are worth nothing. I remember times where one airdrop was worth 5k USD... And now the most airdrops are just worth $2 or something like that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
I like to try some airdrops. What is the best source to follow latest airdrops?
Activity: 910
February 21, 2018, 04:57:27 PM
I used to participate in airdrops but then I realized that they ineffective and I was just collecting a lot of useless coins. My choice is the bounty campaigns. Of course, it takes more time for them but the result will rejoice you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
We all know that is free coin but not all airdrops are good.. Thats why we need to choose good to make worth it and easy to earn money.
Better do some bounty, make some studies before choosing one Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: