Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 74. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes I did because in Airdrops you can earn some tokens/coins in some different projects who have the free Airdrop where you can get free token as a reward to the participants in that Airdrop projects. This is also a free to participate with that's why I'm not disappointed if the other Airdrop doesn't give you a free tokens. We all know that many airdrops is not paying or giving as a rewards but there's no money investment in airdrops so why not joined because this is also like trial and error. If we're lucky, we earn in airdrops but if we're not, better luck next time at least we try.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
Its free what thing is free today haaha I love airdrop even sometimes they just giving us shitcoin  but those legit airdrops is a big help for us begginer who less of knowledge here in forum
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
Yes I like airdrop because it's application is straight forward and there is opportunities of applying for as many airdrop  as possible with the hope that some will turn out successfully while others might not, it's  like gambling and the risk is worth taken.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:59:21 AM
Most of airdrop (~99%) coins is full shit. But one percentage may be a brilliant and give an awesome profit and quite for free. So, I like airdrops! Cheesy
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
February 20, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

At first, yes. I do like airdrops. Everyday, I am findibg airdrops to this link, airdropalert.com and in Twitter. I was eager to find some airdrop because I earned thru it several times. But, when I noticed that most of the token have no value, I stopped it. I just felt that this is non sense. If the token have value in the market, I would be rich by now.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 20, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
I like airdrops it is very easy to do work and I earn some money from airdrops.

Yes obcource who dont want a free money that they are offiring in the first place. There are some project who di not success because after yhe airdrop all the holders also dump there coins and convert it to bitcoin.
Activity: 546
February 20, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
I like airdrops it is very easy to do work and I earn some money from airdrops.
Activity: 24
February 20, 2018, 01:29:41 AM
Airdrops can be awesome, or they can be junk.  I had one airdrop I cashed out for $2500 (and could have hodled and sold for $5000) and have had others I hodled for months and months and are only worth $2.  It is really hit or miss.  EBTC was my best!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 20, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
I used to join them back in the day when new altcions were not so many, so we used to make quite an innings from them but now many useless coins are coming which don't even get on an exchange so now I try to find only one of two promising ones. I hope now that more decentralized exchanges are coming that some of these tokens that are sitting in my wallet get listed so I can actually trade them. Also I would advise everyone to be careful of if the airdrops are asking you to send in too much gas as they might be stealing your gas to create a worthless coin and scam, thus keeping everyone's ethereum.  Cry
Activity: 672
February 20, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
I once liked airdrops because I made some money from it but for now I don't think there are good airdrop coins around because most of the airdrop devs are self-centered.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
February 20, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
airdrop is actually a very interesting thing very profitable, but much that I do not like from airdrop, the reason is just simple because I do not like to be too hopeful, airdrop I think is just a job about hope because sometimes we can reward airdrop but if we are unlucky we get nothing
Activity: 2
February 20, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
I love airdrop but it is very hard to have good ones  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
Last year the airdrops were still ok. Today it's just scam and people just want data from us. Therefore, airdrops are becoming less and less interesting. Also the airdrop thread has become a spam and scam site where only children play
Activity: 714
February 20, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
I do not like airdrop at all. Probably because Airdrop is not profitable or can not be sold the coins that we get from airdrop. But many people also love airdrop.
Everyone has their respective rights related to the airdrop.
Activity: 490
February 20, 2018, 12:28:39 AM
I think with the airdrop a project can promote easily because we just signed up and will get a coin. managers also do not have to tell long stories about the project and airdrop tells us the prices are pegged during the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
too many fake airdrops today , and that's very annoying , i'll try this one today  Grin >>  https://marineco.in , hope can get more  450.000 MTC Free ICO
Activity: 79
February 19, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
i'm still trying to get my share of onions to start participating in the airdrop but i see its rather hard for someone with not so many possibilities to invest with money. Every little thing seems to be done to compensate hold members and people in already better positions, which is ok, but hard for new members to start.
Activity: 25
February 19, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I think airdrops are great. Opportunity to learn about a different coin, you receive free coins, and little time investment in the process. But always do some research before diving into anything.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 11:44:36 PM
I like airdrop because airdrop give us free coin. can't invest. if you have referral then you can earn hug token. But  be careful because all  airdrops are not legit.if mostly airdrop is legit.so i like airdrop.
I like to have airdrop coins, I just have to look for a coin so I can call airdrops worth the time to join.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
 I like airdrop because airdrop give us free coin. can't invest. if you have referral then you can earn hug token. But  be careful because all  airdrops are not legit.if mostly airdrop is legit.so i like airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: