Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 75. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
I like the airdrop and I can get many coins at most of the situation. tHEY CAN BRING E MORE MONEYY  with the coins and with the money I can buy in more other coins so I like it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 19, 2018, 10:33:33 PM
yea it seems like the golden age of airdrop is already over. most of airdrop now just ending with trash token, or they will give a few amount token. but since it was free giveaway so there is no loose when participating airdrop, at least you just gamble with your time.
it is more better to participate airdrop that has bounty event on there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 19, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
Not quite! Many of the airdrops nowadays are never true to their promise and many of those as well didn't work out as a project leading the coin to be valueless. If you don't have sensible to do with your time, you may spend them on airdrops but if your time is limited, spend it on something else more profitable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 19, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
depends on the type of airdrop. If it's a about another tokens, then I'm passing most of the  time. Most of them are not even worth the transfer fee's.  Wink
If it's about coins, then I must sign. In general, better participate in bounty companies, there are more chances for a decent reward.

yes, I agree, not all airdrops give birth to junk coins. some airdrop there is a success, proved after the launch there is a coin airdrop which has a high price. this may depend on the project and the development team.
Activity: 406
February 19, 2018, 10:14:20 PM
I only participate in an airdrops if i knew that they also have a bounty campaign. Because many airdrops arent that legit, they only want to gain more followerd or members but they wont pay you, more likely a scam. Though airdrops were easy to do but still Im very choosy of what airdrops I want to join.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

well airdrops gives you a chance to get free tokens so most love it, the trick however is how to determine when they are on offer, with perfect timing, one can actually gain from them, especially if the tokens on offer are valuable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
Well, if I like them a lot, some have left me good things to sell and keep investing in the crypto world, and after all it does not take much time, just to fill out a form and everything would be ready, it's very simple, although there are many scams out there you can make many gains to the airdrops with little investment of time
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:11:52 PM
I expect marinecoin will be valueable coin.

free tokken of 450.000 MTC
https://marineco.in/ico

It's your chance to start your path towards success
this link for sinup
https://f1cx.com
Activity: 81
February 19, 2018, 07:39:14 AM
No doubt organising airdrops is one of the most targeted way to gain the interest of bitcoin community people, people who indulge in engaging conversations on various social platforms. If you need large amount of crypto people in considerably less amount of time, then this is the perfect way to do so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
Personally, I have not taken part in it yet. I collect all the information about this. I want to try.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
Surely. I enjoy the free tokens, more happier when their values are worth when listed, though I am very selective and takes adequate caution in applying for this drop with few research on them to choose good ones. Because so many of this Airdrops can be messy bull shit with very little or no value at all when listed and they must have consumed ones judicious hours for nothing sake
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
February 19, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
When I first started collecting crypto-currency in the mid-2017, airdrops was one of the easiest ways to get crypto-coins. But now I have a feeling that the quality of the airdrops have gone down and they have become more demanding (for example, a lot of them are asking us to install the desktop wallets).
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
depends on the type of airdrop. If it's a about another tokens, then I'm passing most of the  time. Most of them are not even worth the transfer fee's.  Wink
If it's about coins, then I must sign. In general, better participate in bounty companies, there are more chances for a decent reward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
I participated in dozens of bounty companies, received no significant awards, some of them do not pay anythig. From some i wait already month and i hope to receive awards. Last time i received coins from aelf and LaLa. In general, i do not consider it a particularly useful activity!
It's because you don't choose the right bounty campaign to join. Wrong campaign means you won't get anything from it at all.
Joining a signature campaign mean you already placed a bet on that coin, your efforts will become profits or not depending on it.

Oh, it's my fault. I made a reservation, I wanted to write about airdrops not about bounty) Although your words also apply to airdrops, they, too, should be competently chosen!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
If you are tired of joining new projects where pre-ICO and ICO crowdsale is throwing away the major portion of assets to whales with only peanuts left behind to interested community members Marinecoin might be a better choice for you. 95% of all existing coins are equally distributed to at least 20000 community members. Join Marinecoin by registering on their website https://marineco.in.
Activity: 336
February 19, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

For me for my experience airdrops give me my first profit. Aidrops help us make profit for free. But they have many airdrops that want to scam the investors. You need to check also the amount of people that in the community. Airdrops is the easy way to get money but it need to be patient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
February 19, 2018, 06:51:32 AM
Yes because airdrop gives free money on the users like me

Yes, airdrops gives free money but not all of them as my experiences doesn't offer me good money through airdrops so now I am staying away from any form of free money or free tokens because they're not worth of your time and efforts.
I better join signature and other bounty campaigns because they are worth of your time and efforts.
Airdrops are the worst part of the Cryptocurrency and ICOs because most of them are scams, frauds and bogus.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
That condition was past. But now, maximum airdrop campaign wants donation.
In past, from airdrop, people earn huge money/alt coin.
But now it is so tough to getting good coin/good amount from airdrop.
Activity: 224
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
February 19, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
Airdrops give free tokens but not free money, the tokens I got from airdrops have no value and I don't want to join airdrops anymore because I am collecting some free tokens from airdrops since last year but until now they never bump into any Cryptocurrency exchanges and those tokens are just sitting on my wallet for a long time and all I want to do is to throw them away.
I better join signature and other bounty campaigns because it's worth to wait and the bounty stake tokens you get have good values.
Activity: 378
February 19, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Yes because airdrop gives free money on the users like me
Pages:
Jump to: