Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 77. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
I have joined Rebellious airdrop once. It was very profitable, so I have liked airdrops since then.
In fact I'm still holding REBL tokens.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Yea it all depends on whether you believe in the project enough to think your time will be worth it. Collecting random airdrops and bounties for coins that have a high chance of not going anywhere will likely result in a lot of wasted time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
February 18, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I participated in dozens of bounty companies, received no significant awards, some of them do not pay anythig. From some i wait already month and i hope to receive awards. Last time i received coins from aelf and LaLa. In general, i do not consider it a particularly useful activity!

i don't mean to be rude or offend you, friend, correct if i am wrong, but the rang of your forum account is jr. member, of course you could talk about dozens of twitter bounty or other social media. but from my personal experience, which, of course, could be wrong, the most profitable bounty campaigns are signature ones.
and the quantity is not the main criterium, you can participate in thousands of them, but if they are worthless,it's just a waist of time. i would recommend you to participate in gonetwork (they are paying 15 stakes for jr members), you also can participate in twitter bounty of TE-FOOD. there are many promising icos coming, but there is no information about bounty yet. you can look through the lists on icodrops.com.
i hope you'll find my post useful, just wanting to help.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:02:34 PM
Of course Everybody like airdrops. Who don't like easy money? But many of airdrops are worthless or scam. So If you want earn money, waste your time for bounty campaigns.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 04:59:49 PM
I participated in dozens of bounty companies, received no significant awards, some of them do not pay anythig. From some i wait already month and i hope to receive awards. Last time i received coins from aelf and LaLa. In general, i do not consider it a particularly useful activity!
It's because you don't choose the right bounty campaign to join. Wrong campaign means you won't get anything from it at all.
Joining a signature campaign mean you already placed a bet on that coin, your efforts will become profits or not depending on it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
My thought about airdrop is a waste of time. Divide your valuable time into more useful and money-saving topics. It's hard to make money on the airdrop. Get a token and wait a long time.
At the beginning of airdrops, I likely join them. I spend my time to sign up on their forms and do every rule, that time I am lucky that I joined on valuable airdrops. There is where I earn before I got to earn in signature campaign. Times goes by and some airdrop is no legit and just a scam.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
February 18, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
All airdrops I am seeing every minute and every day. I see to it that I am taking part of it. I follow twitter accounts that are giving away airdrops. Who does not want free money? Everyone wants it. So I should grab that opportunity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 18, 2018, 04:48:20 PM
99 percent are scams , don't waste your time.  Better off doing some bounties.
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
February 18, 2018, 04:35:12 PM
i think it's a nice way to earn some money)) not much, but still)) an absolutely easy way, but you need to be very careful, cause now there are many fake airdrop projects. you are downloading their wallet with a virus inside.. frauders are everywhere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
February 18, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
It's one of the real w ay how to make easy money. But on the other hand, yyou must fill 200-300 firm before get something that worth money and download a lot of shity programms on PC.
And some of that programs can be a trojan and can steal your money earned in airdrops before Smiley
I don't spend my time in Airdrops... but some Airdrops are gorgeous
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
YES, definitely! as airdrop give us an opportunity to get free money and not just free.
some airdrop are not just a couple of dollars, some of them will give you a sack of rise which is a few of many but worth waiting for.
the biggest money i earn from airdrop is 500 USD. really worth it right!
Did you receive this money from 1 Airdrop campaign?
I never liked Airdrops because it takes a lot of time. Also the reward in my Airdrops was very small.
Can anybody say how much money it is possible to earn from 100 Airdrops?
I wrote 100 especially to count the average reward from 1 campaign and to exclude scam percentage. I mean the situation when you don't use referral program and work by your own.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
It's one of the real w ay how to make easy money. But on the other hand, yyou must fill 200-300 firm before get something that worth money and download a lot of shity programms on PC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 18, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
I've done well with a few airdrops, although most are trash. I expect airdrops to become one of the primary methods of distribution for new projects.
I like airdrops because it is a good way to gain some tokens of a good project, but this requires you to find a good project through analyse a lot of technical, marketing and the other information about this project, what can be difficult for newbies.
Activity: 232
February 18, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
I've done well with a few airdrops, although most are trash. I expect airdrops to become one of the primary methods of distribution for new projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
I like airdrop because i have gained from airdrop. Although it can be so stressful getting a very good one. Good ones are not easy to come by. But you might be fortunate to find one that will be great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 18, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
Airdrop is an easy way to earn some money , but nowadays most part of them airdropping very small amount of tokens and after receiving 1 airdropped token , I'm feeling like an idiot who is just wasting his time .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
Airdrops are good. but these are barely found today. in the Airdrop thread write only scammer and none of them will be blocked. that's like the wild west in america. There used to be good airdrop where you got $ 2000. Today everyone just wants your data and with that they can do KYC with your data. and then the police come to you when people take your data for criminal matters  Wink DING DONG  Grin
Activity: 602
February 18, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
There are no doubghts that airprops are good way to earn some money. It is fast, without difficult registration and etc.
But unfortunately not all projects bring money. So as for me I am focused on bounty and trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Hi. I like airdrop and I take part in it. It's like a lottery, every time I think I'm lucky and it will bring me a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: