Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 78. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
My opinion: participation in airdrops is a waste of time. Personally, I conducted an experiment and at one time participated in airdrops. The result was deplorable. Therefore, I no longer participate in airdrops.
It has always been a waste of time but people hear stories of people earning a good amount of money with some airdrops and they try to do the same, the developers of coins take advantage of this and they offer airdrops, so despite the fact that most airdrops are not profitable people keep getting them in the hope they get lucky one day, so you can think of this as some form of lottery.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
no i don't like airdrop, because out 100% airdrop coin i get it is only few that get to exchange and even does that are in exchange barely again value, so this make me think registering for airdrop is waste of time so i don't like it. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
-----
February 18, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
Yes, I do like airdrops. Who doesn't want a free money? I like it since it is easy to comply with the requirements. I just need to sign-up, fill-up the form (name, e-mail, eth address, telegram username, twitter username and many more), join their telegram or promote their company on social medias like twitter and Facebook. In airdrop, you will just earn a little. But at least, you still earn even just a little. Some airdrops are not profitable, one reason is the outcome of the project is not successful. You can't tell if it will be successful or not. Just join all the airdrops you can encounter on telegram or anywhere else. Just join and join.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
YES, definitely! as airdrop give us an opportunity to get free money and not just free.
some airdrop are not just a couple of dollars, some of them will give you a sack of rise which is a few of many but worth waiting for.
the biggest money i earn from airdrop is 500 USD. really worth it right!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
Yes me with airdrop, the rules are not much but can bring us a profit although not much but if collected can be a lot.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
I take part in airdrops but sure, bounty programs are better than airdrops I must say.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
Airdrop is really good, you can earn free tokens or coins. You just need to fill up form and do some task given by them. It is really a good way to earn free money, you just  need patience because some airdrop don't paying or they are scam.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
Airdrops is of course a very good kind of getting coins. But I like earnings more with the help of ICO, as there is a great potential for increasing capital.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
Yes I like Airdrops because it is the easiest way to get the coins into the users without any risk. It really helps to distribute the cryptocurrency tokens without payments in charge. It also use in cryptocurrency exchange and in trading platforms.
Activity: 1
February 17, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
i like airdrop and i think its the wise marketing for free. everycoin or token should have airdrop campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 17, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I do take part twice in an airdrop and I really like them a lot specially when I received my first ever token from an airdrop with just registering and complying to the informations they needed. I do wish that it was that easy to earn coins but I know you actually have to work to earn a decent amount of token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

actually i do not really like the airdrop because it will destroy the price in the market and they get the coin for free without any effort at all, better be a campaign participant than airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 17, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
I can say that I got paid by only 1 of 20 airdrops, so I won't do any airdrops more. I think it's better to go for bounties than wasting your time with airdrops.
Activity: 67
February 17, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
Airdrop is one of the many ways to earn coins. But before participating in any airdrops, there are some rules to follow to be eligible particularly if you are an active member, with how many coins and the membership of how long you have been member with. So definitely I do like airdrops because you can earn what you deserve. Even if you sleep you are sure you have that free coins which is for you
Activity: 44
February 17, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
Free coin are best, it will only cost your time..

there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
I really dislike airdrops. I was part of several ICOs and relatively close to some of the developers and organizers and very often the amount of people flocking towards an ICO due to an airdrop is simply just chasing free money. No interest in the product. No viable discussion. Just an endless stream asking for their airdropped token.
Activity: 84
February 17, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
i like airdrops and threads with questions about airdrops talkinq about airdrops.

i am yet to see a token fall from the sky, however.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 03:44:45 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Airdrop does not give us coins for free, sometimes there are some parties who run airdrop on condition that they ask for personal information about the participants, ask for donations as a condition of getting coins from them. But it does not matter, as long as the coins obtained from airdrop are worth what we do. Yeah right now I'm following the airdrop, the results are tolerable, although the coins I get a little sometimes the price of the coin is quite expensive.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 17, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
Yes obcourse why should i dont like airdrops that they can help me to earn free money. But not all airdrops are succesfull some airdrop also failed specialy when they hit in exchanger almost all of the holders are just drop the coin/tokens just like they dont care about the project.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
One of the best things about joining airdrops is it is free to sign up and is easily available for everyone. The only thing to do is to just register, give personal details and wait for the free coins. However, gone are the days when airdrops are good to use because now, lots of airdrops seem to be okay but turn out to be scam or fake. I do not like it now because it has somehow lost its credibility. Better to devote your time to better bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: