Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 76. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
I can not say that I love airdrops. Projects's developers create airdrops to attract more audience, but as a result, you do not get the benefit that the creators originally designated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 19, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
It may be the case that I'm unlucky person but I couldn't earn even a penny on airdrops. Thus, all my experience says that airdrops are just waste of time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
Airdrops was my startup to invest in the cryptoworld. The only cons of an airdrop is it's used to get your information and people are using it for the benefit of them having a high reward in return. But all in all airdrops are profitable in mid to long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
Most of the time, I like drop, because this is an unknown, you never know whether you get tokens is valuable, so I am willing to try, because maybe it is a surprise in the future, it is worth a lot of money.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 19, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
I don't like airdrops, as I have joined a lot of them but received coins only a few of them. Most of these airdrops are a complete waste only a few of them are legit. At present, I only join if the project is good, otherwise, I don't.

We have the same experience and the fact that most of them are scams and bogus and I agree that there are few, very very few of them are giving good value tokens although handful but It's better for me to get rid and stay away from airdrops so that my wallet will never be filled with shit coins.
I know there are too many members in this forum are having the same issues and bad experiences of Airdrops that's why if your read our comments and you are newbie then I would tell you that joining Airdrops - you are just wasting your time.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 19, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
Yes, definitively, but you have to be careful in submitting your KYC. Use watermarks whenever possible.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 19, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
Airdrop is the worst thing on Cryptocurrency because some Crypto enthusiasts are losing faith and trust into Cryptocurrency because Airdrops failed them to believe.
Most Airdrops are scams and no wonder why people in the forum keep on crying that Airdrops are noting but scams.
I personally share my experience since I hit being Jr. Member in this forum that I joined hundreds of Airdrops and keep on joking when there's another new Airdrops popped up on other section threads.
But the reality is most of them didn't really care sending you free tokens but instead I am only wasting my time and efforts on doing their requirements.
Another thing, my wallets are full of shit coins because some of them are giving free shit tokens and until now they didn't bump any Crypto Exchanges because they are actually scams and bogus.
That's why I really really hate Airdrops and I am staying away from them, never again.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 19, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
I don't like airdrops, as I have joined a lot of them but received coins only a few of them. Most of these airdrops are a complete waste only a few of them are legit. At present, I only join if the project is good, otherwise, I don't.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
Yaa i like it and I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.I focus more on going to the bounty campaign program because currently the airdrop program is not like it used to be.

For me i like airdrops because even you have not a money to buy that token you have a chance can get it but every airdrops sometimes you did not get it sometimes you can get it.theres no people dont like airdrops because if you have a lucky day you have a chance get a big money with airdrops.airdrops is eassies way to get a token or coin so that you can earn some of coin easy to.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:32:52 AM
Yaa i like it and I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.I focus more on going to the bounty campaign program because currently the airdrop program is not like it used to be.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 02:13:10 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I want get some coins with no money and the coins can bring more money with their high price.
Activity: 322
February 19, 2018, 01:45:59 AM
Yes I like airdrop because we can get some free coins without any investment. Which we can hold long time to get good profits. Which is very good for middle class people like us. So I like airdrop .
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
February 19, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Airdrop is almost risky free method for cryptocurrency investment.

Marinecoin 450,000 huge airdrop per person, worth around $30 USD at the exchange:

Marinecoin - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT Payment Network
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 19, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
Of course i like airdrops (the fact that it's free and you don't need to work hard for it almost everyday) and had already experienced earning profit because of it. But most of the airdrops today are just waste of time since you got nothing at the end of their promised day of token distribution.
Activity: 87
February 18, 2018, 11:52:49 PM
https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/

200,000 faucet airdrop

60% of all the tokens are given away
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 18, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
I take part, only one percent of a hundred on my example pays. This is a very sad statistics. I spend time every day. Hoping for the best)
by holding them you can earn more from them. There is nothing to be panicked about airdrop.
Activity: 50
February 18, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
Hi

I'm participating in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.
And one more time, besides a lot of scam ICO's, it's fair and absolutely free!!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 18, 2018, 06:43:26 PM
Airdrops is the easiest way to earn money.

Many airdrops are good airdrops but there are also airdrops which try to scam you. Do research before using airdrops.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
February 18, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
I sometimes feel unsure of airdrop, because in the past I had a pretty bad experience, I'll be more careful in airdrop from now onwards
Activity: 6
February 18, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
the receivers or the original RAIblocks (now nano) airdrops are quite possibly fans of airdrops  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: