Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 86. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
This is obvious! I like it but sometime it is too trouble!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
I'm indifferent to airdrops, because I don't search them specifically. I prefer to join a bounty campaign and if this project distribute free tokens I don't mind to spend 5-10 minutes to register. Sometimes airdrops are a nice addition to your earned tokens during a bounty campaign
Activity: 191
February 14, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
I like airdrop before because some of it has a good road map project and some of the airdrop is easy to join. But, nowadays, most airdrops are not free anymore. They asked us to send a small amount of money to qualify for an airdrop token. Now, I prefer a bounty campaign because the result is more profitable than airdrop.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 14, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
I like Airdrops most, because airdrop is a good and easy way to earn money. Airdrops is beneficial, because in airdrop we can get some free coins.
Activity: 1078
February 14, 2018, 01:19:56 PM
I would say I like Airdrops because they are easy to make, but it is really hard to get some value from them. Most Airdrops give too small amount of tokens, but you don't need to do something special to get them, so it is fair.
Activity: 434
February 14, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
I'm neutral about airdrop, because they do not bring big profits, and there are too many slag among them. We have to kill a lot of time - and this is not so good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
Yes, airdrops are sometimes very beneficial as you may get some free coins which are of good value. These airdrops are profit giving programs and i like it because i have earned many coins from airdrops which are of good value in market now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
February 14, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
i like airdrops but nowadays airdrops are becoming more useless because there are lot and tones of dump projects doing airdrops here and thre.

Really, you like airdrops.
So, how many shit coins you're collecting from airdrops?
As you said, airdrops today are useless, the well.. They really are. Airdrops is the most and least chance to get free tokens without sweating your forehead but when you do get tokens, don't expect them all to hit on Crypto Exchanges because they will never do.
All they're getting from their participants are some informations that they might get useful for some purposes like email news letter advertising etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
YES, definitely! as airdrop give us an opportunity to get free money and not just free.
some airdrop are not just a couple of dollars, some of them will give you a sack of rise which is a few of many but worth waiting for.
the biggest money i earn from airdrop is 500 USD. really worth it right!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
I like airdrop.all airdrop partecipect.Because I love airdrop.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
February 14, 2018, 12:54:37 PM
Airdoips is the worst part of Crypto bounty hunting because when you do join airdrops you will then fill you wallets with shit coins and most of them are indeed scams and failures.
I you ever get tokens from airdrops then you're holding shit coins because they wouldn't hit any Crypto Exchange until the whole team vanish.
I agree that they are still some good Airdrops but spotting a good airdrop is really painful in the butt that's why I prefer joining Telegram Bounty Campaign than joining Airdrops. Never!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
February 14, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
i like airdrops but nowadays airdrops are becoming more useless because there are lot and tones of dump projects doing airdrops here and thre.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
i like airdrops of course, it's free and we can make some money from free coins. there's a lot of people now earning from airdrops, and it's a good sign . soon many are going to be interested in airdrops specially those who did not believe yet in crypto.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
I do not like airdrop, every airdrop coin, in my opinion is a coin that just wants to increase the community only, as if there is no real work, the result, every airdrop coin, can only pump 1 or 2 times, then disappear like in swallow earth. No long-term plans.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Yeah i like airdrop because it is profitable and you can earn different tokens but now maybe its a waste of time cause they giving shit coins
Activity: 406
February 14, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
In our modern world the concept of easy money is very difficult. How many we did not try to begin to work nothing doing - it does not turn out. Therefore I negatively belong to airdrops.

hah! well... it's an interesting opinion
Activity: 106
February 14, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
In our modern world the concept of easy money is very difficult. How many we did not try to begin to work nothing doing - it does not turn out. Therefore I negatively belong to airdrops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Yes I like but most of the airdrops now takes a lot of time to be listed in the exchange. Sometimes I doubt if the airdrop that I got is legit or scam  Grin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
of course. Its free and most of the tasks in exchange for airdrops receive is very easy. Where else can you find easy coins and tokens. Just don't be confident of the chance as presently there are so many are waiting and joining.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
i like airdrops because it give us free coins and also new but as of now i do not trust the airdrop because the airdrop want to have and get your tokens and coins i still prefer to do bounty than to wait for the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: