Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 85. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
Personally, I think airdrop is a waste of time. More and more companies do not send tokens. There is a lot of time for this. And the probability that the token will shoot is very low. But this is only my opinion. You decide.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 15, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
Yesterday for the first I joined couple of airdrops. I think airdrops are great for starters especially cause they help you learn about cryptocurrencies. I also think airdrops are even better than icos for promotional purposes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 15, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Airdrops are free coins so who will not be interested or attracted to this event. I joined lots of airdrops when sI was a beginner at cryptocurrency. I joined hundreds of airdrops a day or a week but just few of them really guves free coins. Also, most of the airdrops are shitcoins so for now, I am not joining airdrops. For me, it is better to joun bounty campaigns or  invest on the right coin. We need to work hard to be successful so we should not be dependent on the things that are free.
Me too i din't want to joined airdrop anymore because wasting of time there are many task to before you get an free token. Some of them you din't get anything and its true that some are shitcoin and no value.
Activity: 226
February 15, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
Yes It's true and I will agree for you because I earned airdrops when I'm the beginner of bitcoin.I've already buy a new mobile phone because of airdrops.But now that my rank was in a level of earning more I've started to focus on bitcoin compaign.This is the step by step method to make mu suceed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 15, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
Yes I like airdrop , they are just free coins many crypto project offers it to build community. But bounty campaign are far more better than airdrop because now a days there are many scam airdrops.

Participate in good bounty campaign and earn by doing work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
I like receiving airdrops of coins and tokens which are valuable. But i dont like to receive all those shitcoins. What i also dont like, is the tast i have to do for some of the airdrops. Some are good and you need just to put your ethereum adress in the form. Other Forms want to know everything about you. They want your email, they require a twitter/facebook or other social media accounts to participate. And some of them want to know your phone number or your country. But on hte most i just write wrong information, because its just an airdrop and not a KYC of an ICO.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
Yes, I do like airdrops so much because you can get tokens in it with an easy tasks and in short period of time than bounties that needs time. There are also lots of scam from airdrops but don't give up to look some because when you find one that is legit, it was worth it. In joining some airdrops, I earn a lot of profit because I am very persistent. Be patient in joining airdrops otherwise you don't get one.

Hi! I'm new with airdrops, but what is the difference between airdrops and bounties? And do you use Myetherwallet by participating with airdrops? Cheers
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
I like it because they can bring me more money with little money to invest and it also can make me rich in a short time.I have make a lot of money with the coins I get from them.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2018, 04:45:39 AM
Yes, I do like airdrops so much because you can get tokens in it with an easy tasks and in short period of time than bounties that needs time. There are also lots of scam from airdrops but don't give up to look some because when you find one that is legit, it was worth it. In joining some airdrops, I earn a lot of profit because I am very persistent. Be patient in joining airdrops otherwise you don't get one.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
I've never liked airdrops and I only participated one time and that coin is worth nothing since the coin never hit an exchange. Most of the time they just trying to get your information from you and that's why i don't like to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
I not taking part in any airdrops because I don't have enough time to contribute with but I will spare more time the community but I like the airdrops
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
MORPHEUS LABS
February 15, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
Yes I love airdrops because my first earnings came from it. It's the easiest way to earn money here, since just registering and completing some requirements are all you need to do. Although most of them are just frauds and doesn't really give coins with value, it's okay because the only investment you give is a little time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 15, 2018, 03:41:34 AM
I like airdrops because the fact that they are just giving away free money but I don't like Airdrops that needs additional information like giving I.D etc. it's really hard to trust someone with your identity so sometimes i won't join those kind of Airdrops.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
Of course, I like airdrops. Because airdrop donates our free coin. From airdrop till now i have received 5 kinds of coins. By selling those coins I got $ 1200.
1200$ is a very good money for these shitcoins which you recieve from different airdrops. What is the average sum you get from one airdrop? Is it enought to buy a cup of coffee? Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
The main purpose of airdrop on the coin-owner-side is that they want to promote their product. If the product is of good quality, you can earn some profit from the airdrop. Yet again, it is hard to find a good airdrop since there are many trash airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
I dont, most of them are useless shitcoins. If you want better coin u have to do a lot of work usually - bounties ect. Good airdrop has DeepOnion, but it will end in couple of weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
Of course, I like airdrops. Because airdrop donates our free coin. From airdrop till now i have received 5 kinds of coins. By selling those coins I got $ 1200.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 01:56:39 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes, I know the airdrops are a good fit, in which we can complete different responses.I am agrre for kinckcity project.how many people join the airdrops kickcity project.I know it is a beautifull think of us.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
Love something that got the free. Absolutely
But it, s difficult to get expensive price of the airdrop.
It's like finding the luck.
I just like to join and wish it luck.
The most expensive airdrop ever i just got twice at the time.
I can say that for about 30 of airdrops but i get 5 of them with not really bad payment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
February 14, 2018, 11:56:03 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I like airdrops before when it was just newly released because they are all legit but now a days, there are fake airdrops being posted just to scam other users here in this forum so i prefer working on a different variation of a campaign like social media's or signature.
Pages:
Jump to: