Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 10. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I already cast my vote. Yes I do participates in airdrop since it is a good chance to earn free coins. However, one should be wise in choosing since it would requires to put your account. People are getting genius in terms with scam, so we have to be wise.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Yes i really like aidrops but i participate, though i choose it carefull. Airdrop is good bacause it is free. You gain a little bitcoin but many kinds of coins. If you sell that many little quantity coins but that have high value then it will be good to.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I love drops! The pie in the sky -- no money, just wait for you to get it.

Looking for some useful airdrop information is very useful! If a token is in the air, they tend to be posted on social media, such as twitter. Go up and see to make sure the airdrop is official.
Activity: 156
It depends cause some airdrop are scam...  But i think there should be a vote for this question
Activity: 154
I chose the second option simply because I really do love airdrops. I mean, who wouldn't want free money? or should I say easy money for easy tasks. although they are not that big, they still are usable. But even so, I choose carefully the airdrops that I get myself into and put efforts into because obviously I wouldn't wanna waste my time and effort in helping to support a shitcoin. And also, I wouldn't want to join those airdrops that would require personal information from participants. It is just plain stupid, and the people who buys this crap are actually the same in my eyes. Why even want decentralization if you share your personal information for just a few bucks? -something to think about.
We can't agree more! That's why we simply can't understand how blockchain-based companies can follow the KYC rules. This is contrary to the very idea of decentralization, anonymity and freedom declared by blockchain philosophy. Someday we hope to see the bright future where people care about their privacy. And we try to make it happen earlier.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Yes, and with no waste of time, i participate as many airdrops as i can. I don't care about wasting my time, effort, and gt scammed in the end because in the first place, i am never giving any donations or money out from my virtual and real wallet.
I would very much like all the airdrops to be worthy and bring in income, but practice shows the opposite. A lot of garbage, in which it is difficult to find candy
No wonder. Like any other business there is not enough space for everyone, and not every project can be successful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Yes I like airdrops, Who hates giving a free token? everyone wants that kind of criteria.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I chose the second option simply because I really do love airdrops. I mean, who wouldn't want free money? or should I say easy money for easy tasks. although they are not that big, they still are usable. But even so, I choose carefully the airdrops that I get myself into and put efforts into because obviously I wouldn't wanna waste my time and effort in helping to support a shitcoin. And also, I wouldn't want to join those airdrops that would require personal information from participants. It is just plain stupid, and the people who buys this crap are actually the same in my eyes. Why even want decentralization if you share your personal information for just a few bucks? -something to think about.

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I would very much like all the airdrops to be worthy and bring in income, but practice shows the opposite. A lot of garbage, in which it is difficult to find candy
Activity: 807
Merit: 150
Yes, i like airdrop is very simple way to earn token for free with easy task, only join with telegram, retweet and fill form so easy. but there are alot scam airdrop so you mush choose carefully. I also join with airdrop buyclean based waves platform,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-buyclean-80-for-airdrop-160-million-token-free-3009495 . maybe you interesthing that airdrop from my country
At the moment, according to the Poll, Airdrop could be ok, but it's a wise move to check it.
I used to joined an airdrop before because most it can give a well earnings without investing money in airdrop. But just now there are so many airdrops and most are scams. Id stop joining already that I realized a waste of time.
Would you smile to airdrops again for rated campaigns?
Activity: 406
homt.net
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

Airdrops give us free coin. In the previous airdrop was good and huge money can gain anyone who joined airdrop.
Now, maximum airdrops fake, not sure but maybe valueless. I joined sometimes and check details before form fill up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I started in this forum as airdrop hunter and still now still moving on now, though not worth it but I know of some which I have participated in last pays more than bounty. Way to go airdroppers, lets continue with it.
Activity: 168
Actually I like AirDrop, but because of the many parties who use AirDrop for fraud, so I'm not interested anymore with AirDrop. I prefer AirDrop which is launched based on ICO results.

The same goes for ICOs - there's a lot of frauds and scams not worth using.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Actually I like AirDrop, but because of the many parties who use AirDrop for fraud, so I'm not interested anymore with AirDrop. I prefer AirDrop which is launched based on ICO results.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
I used to joined an airdrop before because most it can give a well earnings without investing money in airdrop. But just now there are so many airdrops and most are scams. Id stop joining already that I realized a waste of time.
Activity: 185
I often review carefully before participate an airdrop .For who don't know which airdrop you should join , just join this channel https://t.me/hqairdrop , only promising airdrops are posted there .
on one hand we have airdrops being a free giveaway of "free money" so what is there no to like as long as claiming them doesn't require you to bend over backwards. so the answer here is yes.

but on the other hand we have airdrops as a means to distribute the supply which is am completely against. i think the distribution should be slowly and based on work like PoW without any form of premine or developer's reward or anything like that. so the answe here is no i do not like anything about them.
So we can conclude that you're ok with airdrops. You are against the way they go.
Pages:
Jump to: