Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 9. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I want to take part in airdrops for some practice. If it works I'll continue participating.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
Who doesn't love a free airdrop?  It is free coins and sometimes those coins can turn into some real value.  Most of the time they do not but I have been apart of several that have made me some money.
Activity: 70
I participate whenever I can!! Airdrops are a great opportunity to achieve early access to tokens with great potential at relatively low investment risk. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I also regularly participate in airdrop programs but most of them I choose good projects to join instead of taking on all the projects as it will take a lot of my time. Airdrop is a form of support for the project to be promoted and closer to the investor so it will be effective if the exact share of participants in the airdrop program.
Activity: 154
I dont want to cast my vote,because i want it to be posted here,I M NOT PARTICIPATING,JUST A WASTE OF TIME ,and kind of fooling my self,since most of the airdrops now are not legitimate.sorry guys but that ws my opinion and deserve to be respected.thanks guys
No one argues Smiley We just want to understand how much people are interested, what reasons prevent their participation and how the process can be improved.
Many people spend a lot of time on these airdrops,and in the end may not get anything,but I still hope that my efforts in airdrops and bounty programs will be beaten.
On the first page we've a happy airdrop story. But naturally not every airdrop can be successful, only some of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
i think that it is very wasting my time to participate in Airdrops, i said that because most Airdrops nowadays are useless, the ICO needs airdrops to promote their project to public. But a good ICO never needs Airdrops but still have huge community. So small airdrops may not be success at all in ICO, so the tokens they give us can be useless and hav no value in the future at all.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I dont want to cast my vote,because i want it to be posted here,I M NOT PARTICIPATING,JUST A WASTE OF TIME ,and kind of fooling my self,since most of the airdrops now are not legitimate.sorry guys but that ws my opinion and deserve to be respected.thanks guys
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Yes I do, for a reason that it is free to join and I don't need to have a certain amount of ETH in my wallet just to be able to get their airdrops. Airdrops are profitable last year but because of bad ICOs here and there, most people lose their interest on airdrops nowadays.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I find airdrops interesting, first of all it gives us the chance to be able to get coins for free. But because of these most of the airdrops out there are scam. Even if you receive the coins, it will probably have low value or sometimes non at all, so you won't be able to get profit from it. I like airdrops but I don't participate on it just because I can't really earn that much from it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
This is a strange question. Who does not like airdrops? It is only now that the airdrops are flooding. Many tokens are worthless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107

That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

My vote goes with the majority. I am on those 18%

According answers a respectful rating system of Airdrop campaings can be a very successful service.

An honest and professional rating system will be great service for airdroppers. I want to know if the service is already exist
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Many people spend a lot of time on these airdrops,and in the end may not get anything,but I still hope that my efforts in airdrops and bounty programs will be beaten.
Activity: 140
I liked airdrops when you dont need to join any telegram,twitter and do some likes, before airdrop was like: give us your etherium wallet and we will give you money Smiley i liked that, now im not participating anymore.
It depends cause some airdrop are scam...  But i think there should be a vote for this question
According answers a respectful rating system of Airdrop campaings can be a very successful service.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4

At first I know airdrop, I think this is a way to earn some stake easily ..
but I did research from airdrop campaigns, and most airdrop is a scam (but not all) and to find some good airdrop project its need so much time
 so I think, it just waisting my time to join the airdrop campaign
Activity: 504
If you have enough funds for investment - airdrops - this is not what you need. Airdrops are stupidity and waste of time. This may be of interest only to those who have absolutely no money.
Activity: 231
Airdrops today is a waste of time because around 90% of airdrop won't have a real value. Those airdrops that has no value are a trial and error tokens that wants to scam investors that fails. I'm sure they will try over and over again because it is so easy to make a token but they didn't  realize that it s not easy promote them.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Definitely, I like airdrops anytime of the day. It's like having free money on your bank account without doing anything. But, like with what I selected in the poll above, I only choose carefully on what airdrop I participate. You can clearly see nowadays that there are a lot of airdrops that turned into scam scenarios. They will front as an airdrop but in reality, they are trying to scam you in one way or another. Some will require you to do something before "receiving" the airdrop but in the end of the tedious process, you will not get any of it. Some will try to ask for your private keys and then once you've given it to them, they'll wipe it clean before you know it.

Don't get me wrong. I still got some decent airdrops that provided me good money. It's just you need to filter them and stay away from those who are unrealistic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
No, but I do join some. I don't want to waste my time and they spam the bitcointalk forum and that is something I hate as I want to see more worthy projects.
Pages:
Jump to: