Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 3. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes, they are a legit way of distribution, and totally risk-free. The only problem is that there are too many of them, too many pump and dump trials.... hence it is not even easy to go through them all and make a decent analysis of each.
True. That why we're going to create an ICO Guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-guide-dont-panic-3109974 and prepare a rating platform to help users avoid scum and help to a good projects find their users.

Very interesting indeed, I wish you a good luck. How often do you plan to update this book?
We're going to start in a few weeks right after our White Paper completion. Nevertheless, we won't do much without community participation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Yes, they are a legit way of distribution, and totally risk-free. The only problem is that there are too many of them, too many pump and dump trials.... hence it is not even easy to go through them all and make a decent analysis of each.
True. That why we're going to create an ICO Guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-guide-dont-panic-3109974 and prepare a rating platform to help users avoid scum and help to a good projects find their users.

Very interesting indeed, I wish you a good luck. How often do you plan to update this book?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Ofcourse I love aidrops, I mean - who doesn want free stuffs, right? But like everybody here already said, thats important to choose only good airdrops to participate in, or it will be just scam               
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I've votes yes, but I choose it carefully. At first when I've entered cryptoworld, I joined every aidrop, and only after some time I've realized that things are much more complicated then I thought it.               
Activity: 182
Yes, I will participate in airdrop. Of course few of are fake, but few are genuine. But in airdrops we will receive very less value of tokens. Here we are investing any time.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Particpating in Airdrops, is a waste of time. Really it is wasting of time because i participated more than 50 airdrops in the past but get only 2 payments that two payments are so little that i can't transfer and its value will lower than transfer costs.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
For the first time a do follow any airdrop that's I can find, man the result was a junk, I mean I hit some of the good one, but the other is surely worthless, from there I just pick something that's I think good and move on until I found a similar airdrop that has my likings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

Its not a waste of time in my part since I do thoroughly seek out potential airdrops or projects that do give free tokens.Might not be accurate it do works for me most of the time.Its just really a matter or researching things up.Its not bad to try out or participating airdrops yet requirements or sign ups isn't really time consuming on each one of them.It does depend on you on how you would utilize your time.

Yes I like airdrop, since this is free so we do not need to exert effort to earn from airdrop but this has a small value most of the time, other people says it's wasting of time, maybe they'll not know sometimes it having a large value.
Activity: 128
The good thing of airdrops is this is free. And your all got to do is wait until they distribute it in your wallet. Airdrops now is not good anymore unlike the old airdrops.
Activity: 70
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully

What do you usually look for in a good airdrop? Feedback appreciated
Activity: 103
I also cast my vote . Earlier I also participated in the shootings, but now I just choose the air shots, depending on the requirement.
MOst airdrops are shit nowadays honestly though, and you have to be part of the community for a cheap figure of only 10$ if you are lucky for example
This rating of airdrop because of the difference in perception. Airdrops aren't for "free money" hunters, but for the community members who want to try service for free.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Activity: 28
as an investor i really dont like airdrop, yes its promote awareness for the project but it also cause of a dump in the market because its free whatever price it will be its still a free money, so i invest to those project that doesnt have airdrop or bounty..

D46
70% / 30% . Users believe in Airdrops!
MTC is dev less, there is no need for miners.  marineco.in It is a time tested network.When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers.It is  community backed. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people, who initially show proof of promotion.  Marinecoin cryptocurrency will distribute ninety five percent 98% of nine billion seven hundred thousand coins self sustaining to the easily qualifying people who meet the qualifications of promoting the coin in social media.Marinecoin block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.
And how it correlates to the thread?
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I voted as "YES".
By the way here is the good airdrop with ETH + tokens reward: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedairdrop-006-eth-for-you-bonuses-3304031
A very promising project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why bounty campaign participants' have more chances to be paid?
follow airdrop or bounty equally have the risk of unpaid, aka we are the same as gambling.
But the award of bounty is more worth it than airdrop...
Pages:
Jump to: