Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 6. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I took part in a foot tour, but never got a coin for it. I think there's a lot of deception at the moment (((but maybe it's just not lucky me

An unfortunate outcome, ideally, most of the community upholds their commitments.
Activity: 238
I took part in a foot tour, but never got a coin for it. I think there's a lot of deception at the moment (((but maybe it's just not lucky me
Yes depending on the requirements for receiving the airdrop. I think its also a good way for people who might not have a lot of money to invest, to be able to join the crypto world.

Agreed, thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I often join airdrop since many issues are arising that airdrops these days are total scams but of course some of them for sure are not scams and not so profitable but good for trading though.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Before I always participated in airdrops, but it turned out that many airdrops does not give the tokens really and it just collects information from you or ask some donations. For the moment I think I'll stop participating airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Yes depending on the requirements for receiving the airdrop. I think its also a good way for people who might not have a lot of money to invest, to be able to join the crypto world.
Activity: 154
I have not parcipated in any airdrop till now. However,I think they are a good opportunity for new investors to get some coins.
But you did before? Please share your experience.
Activity: 45
I have not parcipated in any airdrop till now. However,I think they are a good opportunity for new investors to get some coins.
I do not remember any normal airdrop lately. The only one was polymath in January, when they were given 250 coins, 1 coin = ~ 1-1.5 $
Could you add some points to specify what is a "normal airdrop", please?
Activity: 132
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

Yes! they give us free money  Smiley
We are eager to hear everyone's input.
Of course I love airdrop, I mean who doesn't want free stuffs right. But like everybody said, choosing on what airdrop to participate on is a must to avoid scams. Airdrops used to be helpful and a lot promising before but now its full of false promises and scams. But I am sure there are still good airdrops out there just choose wisely and always do your research first before participating.

A great point, what are some of the things that you look for in a legitimate airdrop campaign?
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Of course I love airdrop, I mean who doesn't want free stuffs right. But like everybody said, choosing on what airdrop to participate on is a must to avoid scams. Airdrops used to be helpful and a lot promising before but now its full of false promises and scams. But I am sure there are still good airdrops out there just choose wisely and always do your research first before participating.
No, airdrops are just a waste of time honestly, I have participated in a few and that was when I realised that I am just wasting my time and decided to stop. Some of them take years to list and once they do, every holder just dump them on the market and nobody will buy something that was distributed to others freely, so you better stop wasting your time on this.
Right, that's the problem. Users don't care about the project itself and don't use tokens for the purpose and just want to sell.
No i don't! Though Airdrop is flourishing even till last year, but now most of them are not promising and are scams.
When there is bounty campaign to participate, then why will i waste my time on airdrop?.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-3-up-to-5-mln-a-blockchain-powered-user-centric-web-30-platform-2897802 <-Learn about our bounty campaign here
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully.

Now days most of airdrops are huge scams ! therefor you have to choose before you join.

What are some criteria you look for before choosing?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Statistics of the responses in this thread says it's 50/50 usefulness.
I don't waste any time on this because it's either candy wrapper or too slight for cryptoportfolio.
There are good projects with airdrop happend sometimes, but it's still rare. It is necessary to spend more time studying the market and news anycase.
Activity: 158
No i don't! Though Airdrop is flourishing even till last year, but now most of them are not promising and are scams.
When there is bounty campaign to participate, then why will i waste my time on airdrop?.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If that's only reason to participating into any of airdrops it seem's like that don't worth this time, that we waste on it, surely.
Activity: 73
i like,
but to join..
i should research first..

scammer swimming free at #airdrop on twitter..
although they said official..
but the google form contain a lot of referral to bigger campaign..
Pages:
Jump to: