Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 8. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
According the poll, BT users mainly are quite ok with airdrops, but only for some of them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I do not understand why so little voted for 1 number? Usually airdrop takes less than 1 minute. What's the meaning of carefully choosing? In my opinion, it is enough that the project was not completely scam and it is already possible to spend 1 minute on it. I do not understand why most people voted for number 2.
If everyone knows that the project is very good. So in airdrop will be registered many people and you will get at best a couple of dollars. But if the project is middle and there are not many participants that you can get by much more. Although this happens very rarely. I voted for "Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach". I think a lot of liars. If no one participates in the airdrops, then why do it have many thousands of participants every time?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Airdrops are part of advertising coins and if someone send a donation to get a cheap ico price then probably it's a good choice. BUt for me bounties are much profitable than airdrops.
Curious enough. In the beginning we've seen an equal "Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully" and "No. It's a waste of time". But now carefully-choosers have x2 more points.
i like airdrop as long as -
they are genuine project
they have some worth to spend time on airdrop , not just 1-2$ .
they have reasonable requirements .
How much worth is.. worth it?
never received a token or a coin from a airdrop. so i dont like airdrops and i don't like airdrops like deeponion or bitcore. i don't want to buy me coins first to get later some coins for free.
should i ever get something from an airdrop, i might change my opinion. but until then i just do not like airdrops. for me it is wasting of time.
hope i have more luck with my new bounty campaign i joined than airdrops.
There a lot of coming ICOs and many different Airdrop strategies. For sure you can find the right one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Yes, I like to participate in airdrops. Because it is an opportunity to profit without any effort. But I do not participate in all, but carefully choose them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
never received a token or a coin from a airdrop. so i dont like airdrops and i don't like airdrops like deeponion or bitcore. i don't want to buy me coins first to get later some coins for free.

should i ever get something from an airdrop, i might change my opinion. but until then i just do not like airdrops. for me it is wasting of time.

hope i have more luck with my new bounty campaign i joined than airdrops.

Crypto is very young yet and community needs some time to get mature and find a balanced way: what and how must be done.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Unable to get from getting these free tokens on your wallet, crypto community, in my opinion, now creates some problems that will face in the future. Projects of poor quality use airways to create a fake community.
We are pleased to invite BT users to participate in "The Future of the Web · Survey" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-future-of-the-web-survey-3105937
This 3-minute survey outlines problems typical for today’s web and possible ways of its further evolution. The survey includes 9 sections, each dedicated to one of the web aspects. The results will be displayed at the end of the survey.
An honest and professional rating system will be great service for airdroppers. I want to know if the service is already exist
We hope someone will share.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I really like airdrop because i got a huge payout in some airdrop that i join. But i do kot join all airdrop that i see. Because some airdrop are not legit. Like they want to send them ethereum first before they will give tokens.
Activity: 182
i like airdrop as long as -
they are genuine project
they have some worth to spend time on airdrop , not just 1-2$ .
they have reasonable requirements .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, i participate but only on those that not look like a scam, and have easy tasks to do( I never participate in airdropa that require KYC for example).
It's a great way in my opinion to earn some coins which might be worth a lot in the future.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-guide-dont-panic-3109974 has been created as a pre-announcement of a book that will become a guide to those who is planning, has started preparing to, or is already in the thick of a Crowdsale or ICO for their by all means valuable project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I know that not everyone likes airdrops but for me I like it because doing easy tasks for free tokens is the best thing to do most especially to bounty hunters and to those who have nothing to invest into. i actually participated before but now I've been pretty busy with my personal life but in due time I will give it a try again. Airdrops can sometimes make our purse earn some money but sometimes also make teardrops especially when a project became a scam. Grin So better to make our own due diligence when it comes to it.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
For the airdrop project I want to join, I usually do a lot of research and analysis to avoid the possibility of being cheated. This is more secure for me. I don't want to lose my wallet because of some deceptive airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I like airdrops but i choose very carefully an airdrop because there is a lot of scams.
I just found a good and legit airdrop with a very interesting project and great team, for who is intersted.

Form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Bkq_2RsEQU69cMzKjGoLwcRywjrwyexCsICOEw1q4wFUMkdVWUVINTU5OEVPNVM0VzI2SjlFSjlXTi4u

Hurry up, this is just for first 3000 members.
170 ZCN tokens for every member.
This poll will be included in "ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic" https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-guide-dont-panic-3109974
Pages:
Jump to: