Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311] - page 4. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
right now i just participate on bounty campaign, i don't have time for participate on airdrop
The problem is not in free time, but in the fact that participation in the airdrop will most likely not pay for the time spent.
Why bounty campaign participants' have more chances to be paid?
Activity: 112
Selecting a airdrops also is necessary when joining, since many are just spam and scam, some airdrops are used to phish accounts to looks what's inside, like saved passwords for your private account and to poke someone's wallet is possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
right now i just participate on bounty campaign, i don't have time for participate on airdrop
The problem is not in free time, but in the fact that participation in the airdrop will most likely not pay for the time spent.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I participate in quite a lot of airdrops and with sometimes I'm lucky, so the result is depend on how lucky anyone will be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
There's some poll about the airdrops. Probably someone is studying the answers for start other project. But maybe I'm wrong.
Airdrop is the way to  go, but  I choose carefully as lots of  airdrop are  scam, be careful when filling  the form for Airdrop, do not fill in your private key.
True. Any kind of such "airdrops" are scum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Airdrop is the way to  go, but  I choose carefully as lots of  airdrop are  scam, be careful when filling  the form for Airdrop, do not fill in your private key.
It's weird to hear. Average Airdrop takes about 1 min, but Bounty is much more time consuming for a long period of time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
quite interesting and easy to get, but certainly if it is too easy then for the result will not be as big as expected. bounty may be more exciting and bigger results.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
Activity: 51
AIRdrop is the release of coin free to the user wallet when signing up for the project account, i really like this, i can have money and developer build community
Activity: 70
airdrop is a way to make free token projects for the community, that is a way to promote projects, build communities, I like the airdrop programs and every day I choose good projects to participate in airdrop

What sort of things do you look for in a "good campaign"?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Yes, i like airdrops, because airdrops is like a free token coming from heaven. Smiley You will just fill up some form and like their social media accounts, and then retweet some post, that is so easy to do and you will receive your tokens, or you will receive it after the ico ends. Join more airdrops now! Smiley
airdrop is a way to make free token projects for the community, that is a way to promote projects, build communities, I like the airdrop programs and every day I choose good projects to participate in airdrop
Totaly agree. It's great to see users who share the point of airdrop but not just as an opportunity to sell tokens.
Activity: 133
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully!

I have 90% good experience with airdrops.
Many of the top 30 coins made airdrops in the beginning.
It is mainly used to increase the awareness.

Please note the following rules:
- Do not use your main email!
- Create yourself a separate email, just for Airdrops!
- Never share your private key!
- Do not pay for airdrops!

https://www.freecoins24.com   have fun!
Thanks!
Activity: 70

Great advice and thanks for the input!
Activity: 1608
Merit: 2

Some people will say that airdrop is only a waste of time. But for me that is not true. Some airdrop that i joined give me a huge payout. Even though some airdrops have no value at all. I still keep on joining airdrops.
which airdrop gave u a huge payout?
+1
Pages:
Jump to: