Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you limit your gambling time? - page 26. (Read 5401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 13, 2021, 07:58:25 AM
This is about how do you make sure that you are gambling in full control. There are many people who are easily brought into gambling beyond fun and that is a problem for them and also for the gambling industry, because it is for them that there are limitations in many countries.

Do you actually...
- Have a weekly budget to play and do not ever go over it?
- Not ever get in debt for gambling?
- Have an allocated time for gambling and never exceed it?
- Gamble only socially with friends of relatives?
- Have someone helping you control your gambling?
I am not a gambling addict at all because i have set up my limits for that due to past bad experience of loss in gambling.Here is my submission to your questions respectively:

1)I have allocated monthly budget to my gambling exposure and set some bonus funds aside to use them in extreme shortage.I try to play within that limit and I cash the winnings to meet the budget requirements.

2)Not really faced any such situation gracefully that I have to borrow money to place bets because I always play it in a fun way rather than making it my main source of income.

3)I usually play on weekends as it is off for me and 2-3 hours daily limit is there but if the game is intense and long like pokers game exceeds this so it's not a big deal for time increment as I am mostly free these days.But the main point which i keep in mind is that time limit can be crossed not my funds allocated for that particular game.

4)If we have family gathering then I like to play with my cousin's who are also into crypto gambling market and it's quite a fun to interact and play with them because having company of like minded is blessing.If not then I play myself as you must also try to enjoy yourself.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
April 13, 2021, 07:47:53 AM
Do you actually...
- Sometimes haven't but most of the time it's funded but most of the time it's a fixed one.
- So far I haven't.
- Nope, it's always random and when things go lucky most of the time the fun do extended as well in couple of hours.
- Always gambling alone.
- Nope, it's always self-awareness.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 13, 2021, 07:35:03 AM

- I don't have a weekly or regular budget for gambling. I don't even set aside a certain amount for it. I just make bets and play games sometimes. But I always get it from my extra funds.

- I won't ever borrow money for the sake of gambling.

- I don't really allocate a schedule for gambling. I gamble randomly. It all depends if my time allows, or my mood demands, or there is a match I want to bet in, or some family or friends gather together and want to play some games.

- Not all the time. Most of the time, I gamble alone.

- Nobody is trying to control my gambling except myself. And I am more or less successful in moderating it.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
April 13, 2021, 07:11:23 AM
<...>

Do you actually...

(1) Actually, this is needed, because if ever you don't set an amount for gambling, you'll end up spending most of your money and lose your money in the end.

(2) I never went that far before, way back when I was still playing gambling. Other gamblers go that far hoping for comeback but all they got was disappointments.

(3) Time and money should be set wisely for gambling (to avoid addiction) if you're just a newbie or a regular gambler, and to lessen addiction if you're already addicted to it.

(4) Gambling with friends like just for fun is a better way to cure your gambling addiction, it's fun and entertaining but the amount of money you'll lose in very minimal only.

(5) I was never been an addict to gambling but my friends was, and some of them until now are addicted in gambling. The one who are helping them are their family of course, others just don't care about it because their family are mad at them for being so stubborn in quitting gambling addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 13, 2021, 06:57:28 AM
I think I am in full control of my gambling habit. In fact, I am a seasonal gambler and can stop whenever I want. Most of the time I stop if I lose excessive. As long as I am continuously making right decisions - I continue until the bad time knock the door and give a break.

- No budget. It's fun for me
- Nothing like having a specific time of the day or something like that. It's like you are working and your account is open, watching the markets and watching the games. When you feel to place a bet then you bet.
- Never LOL. It's my private life :-D
- Not at all
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
April 13, 2021, 06:33:12 AM
This is about how do you make sure that you are gambling in full control. There are many people who are easily brought into gambling beyond fun and that is a problem for them and also for the gambling industry, because it is for them that there are limitations in many countries.

Do you actually...
Pages:
Jump to: