Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 11. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 10, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Well, sometimes I believe them. Let us just put it this way when I read the different articles just one but a lot. Its just  theories that can be the posibilities of true outcome and sometime a false results but coming from experts and hearing from them(basing from my experience) got a past result which they were right but sometime and others are not.

So others said it depends on you, on us if we are going to believe in them.
They are experts but they are not powerful to tell the truth and the future they are just guessing which can be true or false.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
Yes, most of the time I will refer to the experience of good operators.
Because they are better at graphic analysis, they can better judge the current form.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
June 10, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts?
Not really but if there's something that I can see interesting that I can absorb, it doesn't matter if the analyst is famous or not.

Do you believe their predictions?
Sometimes I want to believe but there's something that forces me to not believing it until I see it happens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 09:20:37 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

We have same opinion better believed yourself rather than reading articles of predictions. The really big question is why those famous analyst they did not apply to their seld and just they giving opinion? Its really hard to predict crypto currencies because we are in the open market/ You luck if your prediction it happen.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 10, 2018, 09:11:01 PM
They just draw lines on the graph and claims to be hold or probable bull or bear.
They are actually like the person claiming to see the future. They take money to explain you future to you but if they really could they would have been the richest people on earth.
Analytics are the same, they sell their thoughts which they don't believe themselves.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 10, 2018, 08:46:33 PM
IMO, all predictions about cryptocurrencies are for reference only. Most important is your belief in the cryptos because no one can predict the rate of the market will increase or decrease that depends on the cryptos trading needs of investors. So if you have faith then invest and hold, all the analysis is for reference only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

I don't believe in predictions anymore because all of them did not happen according to their analysis in which most of these famous experts says a bullish run will start on May but instead the bearish continues making the market to crash again. I believed the predictions were published not because its for real but only to attract more people to join this investments but still bullish predictions is better than spreading FUD.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 08:18:30 PM
I think like yours, no one can predict the future, but you can refer to it and sometimes it is accurate.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 08:11:40 PM
not all the time
Activity: 153
June 10, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
Never listened to the advice of well-known analysts. They are not responsible for their words. They change their forecasts every day.
Their empty words lead to the fact that people lose their money.
Their justification will not change anything.
Therefore, I rely only on myself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
If analytic has a big audience his prediction will have influence on market, so it is not a good practice to ignore the information that some famous analytics says.
Activity: 490
June 10, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Most analyst has it as their job to make study the market and make predictions ,so you need to pay attention to what they say ,yet it needs to go in line with what you believe the market to be.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 10, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Me too, I don't believe what others spit out in crypto-world.
One thing I am into, that as far as I knew. Crypto is here to stay.
One day will come, where regulations regarding this will be implemented (taxation, investment, security token), institutional investor will not be skeptical anymore in entering this growing crypto-community.

Some of the biggest FOREX evangelist are now one by one shifting to cryptocurrency.
Once the regulation was settled and established vividly, market will react accordingly.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
June 10, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
Nope. I don't think they work. They rarely work on 'standard' markets (stocks, commodities) but it seems they almost never work on cyrptos. Many people would like to have the skill to predict markets but too many factors are in play. Some analysis could point to the right target once or twice but they wouldn't be different from luck in the long term. If it works it's just because there are many actors who believes in charts and candles so they are self-fulfulling their believes but when whales go in play (like today) there is not TA that can work.

I think every trader should read this article: https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

And maybe face reality with this: http://www.businessinsider.com/technical-analysis-and-behavioral-biases-2014-3?IR=T

It would be great to have a 'tech' mean to predict market movements, it could make you rich just following its steps. But markets don't work like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 10, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
Listening to other people is sometimes very useful. Maybe he did not guess the movement on the stock exchange. But find out how he thinks. How did he reach such a conclusion? This is very useful information for me.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 10, 2018, 03:11:17 PM
I also disagree on famous cryptocurrency-related articles, because the crypto activity for me is two sides, the first concerning the reality of the accepted (money) proceeds and the second one at any time may be down on its own accord with the reason that there are some countries that prohibits crypto activity.
As for the moment, I also do not exclude those articles, because the authors of the articles are those who have a far-sighted future.
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
I do not trust the analysis of anyone, I am more confident than what has been running so I think now believing the predictions of the expert can not be 100% accurate and error often occurs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 10, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
Nope. I don't trust anyone in this cryptocurrency world cause nobody will share anything for you free Smiley. You guys think that famous people are sharing their prediction for you guys for free? I don't think so. Do you guys remember prediction of CEO of JPMorgan Chase last year? LOL. It's a way to find out panic seller and take a chance to collect BTC and other cryptocurrencies from these panic sellers Smiley)
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
I do not believe analysts. because I think that this is only a way to manage the crowd. That they said buy it and buy everything. And they are pre-purchased at a low price. But that's my personal opinion. Everyone's business
Pages:
Jump to: