Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 12. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
I rarely read things that are analytics, because in my opinion no one knows the future crypto market in the future, so I am not believe with the analysis from famous analysts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 10, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
yes indeed no one knows about the future of all people can only guess sometimes to be right and wrong, do best not to make other people fall into the same abyss
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 10, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I do not really believe in things like that, they often say what people want to hear, all those words are nonsense, even when BTC dump, if they say BTC will be bullish in a few weeks or a few months, I will not believe, because which controls the market is not him, but the HOLDER, the influence of the analysts experts is very small
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
I don't believe much in analytics. Mostly their claims are often exaggerated and don't really come true. Althpugh,nI often use their claim for techmucal analysis especially in terms of identifying a coin's resistance barriers and its trends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
I prefer to think my own head and not listen to analysts and do not watch sites with ratings. But sometimes their opinion can be useful.
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 10, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Partly I can agree with you. Most of the crypto analytics are telling nonsense because actually nobody knows where the market is going to go. But still, I prefer to read or watch videos with the analytics I trust. They are trusted ones for me. They are more experienced in this market and spend more time analyzing the market and upcoming news/events. That is why it is worth listening to them because they can know or take into account something that you wouldn't know. At the same time, the final decision for any actions must be only your personal. I listen to the information, analyze how it correlates with my personal views and then I decide whether it is worth to take into account received information from them or not.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
Even I, I do not believe analysis because the market do not base on that way but on traders and investors, mostly it is dependent on the hard work of the team.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 10, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
I read a lot of literature.There is no sense in trusting analysts.Listen can be but trust in no way case cannot be.It's better to decide everything in your head.It will be more reliable
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
I feel some times, there analysis might be true to some extent, but not 100% accurate. You can follow some, but combining different analyses together to make your own judgement. Although, not all analysis is true, some just say theirs in order to gain audience through the media.
Personally i make most of my decisions from self analysis and this has always worked out well for me, except on rare occasions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Of course, no one can guess the direction of the market. We can only guess. But aside from the analytics about the dynamics of the market, there is an analytics on crypto projects. The fact is that the analysis helps you decide on investing in a particular project.
Since we have touched on this topic, pay attention to the Remme project. Remme has a fairly good development potential. Fresh ideas and solutions for identification.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 10, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
Many of these forward-looking price estimates are in vain. Not all, maybe, but the vast majority. For this reason, you should do your own analysis yourself.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
I always read the ICO project analyst before investing. It is necessary to try to collect as much as possible the information about the project in order to make a decision for investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 10, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
To me, no analysis is exactly fitting the crypto money market. For this reason, it may be more useful to act on positive or negative news, expectations.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
June 10, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 10, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
I think it makes sense to read news and analytical reviews, but it's important to always have your own opinion. You should always make decisions on your own and create your own strategy for work in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
Yes, I just listen, but I don't really apply what they are saying. We cannot really forecast its prices, we cannot predict how far it will go. Some other analyst tend to exaggerate so, I guess I'll pass.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
A big NO. Most of these so-called "analysts" on Youtube have no clue over the underlying stuff like cryptography, distributed computing etc. And there is a very good chance that they are paid to do the reviews. So I would do my own research and decide if the token is worth my investment.
I think it is better to listen. If you have a couple of persons that can tell you interesting things and you find their information useful - why not.
You can listen for them but you do not have to act exactly as they said Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
June 10, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
A big NO. Most of these so-called "analysts" on Youtube have no clue over the underlying stuff like cryptography, distributed computing etc. And there is a very good chance that they are paid to do the reviews. So I would do my own research and decide if the token is worth my investment.
Activity: 462
June 10, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Yes mate reading articles and their predictions is my best way on how to gain good in trading specially those whos giving some tips on telegram i have been earning good this past months and i believe that they are the most promising person to help our economy grow as they giving pride to profit on us
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
Consider but don't rely on them because they are just speculating either, analyzing the market charts, recent news, trends and its history but some of them are exaggerated speculators like they are predicting the price of a certain coin will reach unbelievable price in just a short time without any consideration as to how it will flood its demand like that.
Pages:
Jump to: