Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 108. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:04:29 AM
Many people also panic with the market, it has a very large amplitude. At times there must be perseverance, waiting for the core to not suffer losses

The feeling of panic is normal to us once we don't know what will happen ahead and there's no assurance for us. But here in crypto panic is never a good thing to feel once the price goes down. Since we're dealing with currency it is just a part of the market to go down but we are assured that it recovers. By this if you do panic selling you will end up buying your coin high and selling it low. More loss if you let panic control you.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 23, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
When I started with crypto I was so excited,it's seems really interested to buy and sell altcoin for bitcoin. I having few bitcoin which I buy in 2014 and I was cashout in fiat money in ATH. I left little amount of bitcoin in wallet and in January when price start falling I didn't sell , because I'm already in huge profit so I don't really care about rest bitcoin that I have and I use for trading altcoins. I don't panic because it is bad for health. I know that we should be calm when price falling because if you panic you will make wrong decision and after which you will regret later.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 12:49:34 AM
Many people also panic with the market, it has a very large amplitude. At times there must be perseverance, waiting for the core to not suffer losses
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 23, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
I am absolutely calm. This is a very volatile market. Therefore it is necessary to have steel nerves and not to touch their capital even in the most urgent cases...
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
Until now, I have not felt panicked about the situation in the crypto. I see the crypto from the positive side, that this situation is common in the market. The market will continue to bump up and down. So for my tokens whose value drops, it will keep me in my wallet, so that the market situation improves and re-develops its prices. And I'm sure my token will be able to grow and achieve a much better price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 12:31:57 AM
It is no need to be panic. Having known that the price of the tokens or coins down and dumb is very normal. I just make up the condition by managing a strategy to hold or sell them away in the certain cases. Just be positive thinking with certain analysis that the token price will rise greatly.
Activity: 84
May 23, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
Yes, I often panicked, but I know that panic can't solve the problem, so I often tell myself not to panic, keep calm, and be patient. Usually bad things will get better.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
Honestly i've never seen something like that neither experienced it, as i know ICO never distribute the coins to the bounty until they finished distributing the coins for the investors, investors are the priority and ibguess if that happened i actually be disturb but not really panic, i only invest money i can afford to lose in alts.
The bounty hunters receive only their money after the development team has distributed the entire tokens to the investor, which is the default rule. We should not be scared because if ICOs distribute to investors and it's exchange on deals, that means we will receive our rewards.
Activity: 75
May 23, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
I think this is normal now and there has been a surge in the number of new ICO projects entering the market. So if you are optimistic about its future development prospects, you don’t have to panic. It’s up to you to judge whether it’s a potential token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
It's hard to say, I have not invested in ICO yet. But definitely, the situation is not very pleasant, and it seems to me that panic here will not help.

We reallt can't deny the fact that whenever this happens to you, you will also feel sa same way. Panicking is very natural specially if you rely on it and all your hard earned money are on it. But yes you're right panicking will not help us but instead let's be firm enough prior making any decisions.
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 12:12:46 AM
It's hard to say, I have not invested in ICO yet. But definitely, the situation is not very pleasant, and it seems to me that panic here will not help.
Activity: 644
May 23, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
Likely investors will panic for fear prices will increasingly add back down again. And coupled with the current market prices are currently down condition will certainly create dismay investors. It's just that they needed patience. With prices going up and down I think this is very normal. Be patient while performing monitoring of market prices to see the development and growth of the coins.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 11:34:58 PM
Today I am very anxious, because bitcoin fell again and broke through 8,000 US dollars. This position is very important. If it breaks down for a long time, then there will be more room to fall. This trend is inconsistent with the current overall market. Too many people are optimistic about the block. The development of the chain, but the price has been falling.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:30:09 PM
I do not feel so panic, because if the price goes down just need to hold it until the price back up.
do not rush to sell it
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 11:28:28 PM
Never seen that kind of ico as far as this moment like team are always thinking the after sales benefits of the investors, sometimes they locked it until the investors already sold theirs and the last will be for the bounty participants. They do this as they know that participants easily dump their token as soon as they receive it.

If the situation will be like that,we should not panic and theres nothing to worry about because the price of bitcoin is always running so we need to wait until its price increases and patience to our self is needed to avoid doing panic selling.
yes, all people got panic but others has a fast thinking that they can make a solution on the spot. and I think ehy the others got panic and got scared because they don't know how to think fast and after that just need to calm. many people over thinking. but if the situation like now is happened, I don't think we could get panic because it is just a normal and we know that it is one of the characteristic of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 11:23:15 PM
Never seen that kind of ico as far as this moment like team are always thinking the after sales benefits of the investors, sometimes they locked it until the investors already sold theirs and the last will be for the bounty participants. They do this as they know that participants easily dump their token as soon as they receive it.

If the situation will be like that,we should not panic and theres nothing to worry about because the price of bitcoin is always running so we need to wait until its price increases and patience to our self is needed to avoid doing panic selling.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 10:22:26 PM
Thats why never invest everything so you dont panic invest only the money you are willingly to loose , why ? because now its bearish and if you panic you sell when bulls you buy again thats where you loose everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 10:21:12 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I know bounty token distributed after ICO how come they will distribute earlier. Most of bounty budget depends how much the ICO raise so it will know after ICO before the computation of per stakes so it is not possible to them to distribute earlier.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 22, 2018, 10:12:59 PM
When I started in crypto and still a bit inexperienced in the market I perspired. I don't like an ICO that automatically distribute their token once an investor participate. It mostly creates unfavorable movements are nothing can stop an exchange listing their token into their market. And possible early investors that received huge bonus will probably sell their tokens at a cheaper rate that might disrupt the ongoing ICO. Token distribution should only happen only after the whole ICO period.
Jump to: