Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 104. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

As a bounty hunter as well as an investor upon hearing this news definitely will affect me very much, as we all know that crypto price is determine by the supply and demand of the users, this move will hurt the crypto price in a very bad way. I still will continue to hold the coin till i want to cash out to eth or fiat even knowing this, to urge the members reading this post please hold your coins and not sell it once you get  the coin as anyone going into crypto is to earn money and we truly believe in the decentralize system, your panic actions will not help you make money but decrease your portfolio only when you hold your coins then we are able to survive in this crypto world.  
yes before when i just started doing or working in altcoin i feel panic before when i see the market is rapidly falling and im thinking it will continuously dropping, but now i have confident to my coin even there is a fluctuating in the market. i realize there's nothing to worry about because i know soon it will rise again much higher and much better than before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
May 24, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

and what  reason to panic? you can not change anything anyway, to keep away from such thing you need to choose projects wisely,one of such projects is Usechain,those kind of ICOs could be trusted because they ahve good team and good product
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
Im not panic at all and this is sure happening and alaways been like that. just use this chances to invest more and to get more cheap coins and just hold it  till the price bounce back into normal price.
Yes, why panic? making this opportunity to increase the amount of your investment is the right thing in my opinion. Fluctuations become normal in crypto, when prices fall we must be patient to wait for the next rise.
Activity: 136
May 24, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
No need to panic because the nature of the coin is fluctuating
that will recover again when are looking for and sell it in bulk.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 24, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
why panic? you should only invest what you are willing to lose. the whole thing is risky.

but in my opinion you don't really have to be afraid. everything is good and only at the very beginning  Wink
copper member
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

As a bounty hunter as well as an investor upon hearing this news definitely will affect me very much, as we all know that crypto price is determine by the supply and demand of the users, this move will hurt the crypto price in a very bad way. I still will continue to hold the coin till i want to cash out to eth or fiat even knowing this, to urge the members reading this post please hold your coins and not sell it once you get  the coin as anyone going into crypto is to earn money and we truly believe in the decentralize system, your panic actions will not help you make money but decrease your portfolio only when you hold your coins then we are able to survive in this crypto world.  
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
Of course I will be unpleasantly surprised, but I do not see any sense in panic. It is always better to just wait at such moments, later the price may increase many times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

I don't think you should panic. Very often, after the ICO is completed and the token enters a good exchange, the token price rises sharply in price. Provided that the project is worthy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 24, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Panic sales need to be defeated during such periods. In addition, a knowledgeable and experienced investor will not fall into this error because he already predicted all the negative possibilities to be experienced in the first days. However, individuals and amateur investors making such a first investment will make panic sales and support the dump movement because they can not predict such situations.
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
Honestly speaking, Yes, panic) six Months expectations that already begin to rise, but in the end we see a new drop. Slowly losing faith in the crypt
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
Panic is what causes dump initially, so why should a good holder panic. Also, investing into anything, not only cryptocurrency has its own risk, just like every other business. So, every investor would have this at the back of their mind. Notwithstanding, that a coin dumps before listing properly, does not mean it will not rise again.
Activity: 208
May 24, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
The market is falling deeply and I believe this trend will continue until the end of May and everything will rebound in early June. Investors have 2 June and July to gain more profit. This is because the market is recovering very strongly. Make an investment plan and follow it for the best results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 24, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
Crypto coins, which I get as a result of participation in crypto projects, I do not sell, but I keep in my wallet. I sell only when I need an etherium to invest in other crypto projects. It is also advisable to follow the development of the crypto project, the release of its coins at the crypto exchange, etc.

I keep holding my coins and I don't do pannic selling even the price of that coins are rapidly goes down. We all know that every coins value have a fluctuations and it is only a temporary. I believe in my coins that someday the value itself are going up and reach to the best price that I made a target price to sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Crypto coins, which I get as a result of participation in crypto projects, I do not sell, but I keep in my wallet. I sell only when I need an etherium to invest in other crypto projects. It is also advisable to follow the development of the crypto project, the release of its coins at the crypto exchange, etc.
Activity: 700
May 24, 2018, 09:35:16 AM
At the moment, there is no need to panic. The entire market is under pressure. Now our main task is the wait-and-see tactic. I can advise you not to panic and wait for the third quarter of this year, there will be growth, all signs show this.
Activity: 117
May 24, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
Im not panic at all and this is sure happening and alaways been like that. just use this chances to invest more and to get more cheap coins and just hold it  till the price bounce back into normal price.
This is normal. Most bounty hunters are only minority holders of all coins. After trading, it will return to normal or even rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 24, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
Activity: 426
May 24, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
the market is obviously not in the best position at the moment. but the reason for panic, I do not see absolutely at the moment
Activity: 383
May 24, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
no, why worry once again? cryptocurrencies are constantly growing and falling, why give this such a strong value
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Because investing is investing, whatever happens to you investment carries risk. Because wining and losing is a part of it but also the possibility of making profit.
Jump to: