Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 109. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 10:00:54 PM
Honestly i've never seen something like that neither experienced it, as i know ICO never distribute the coins to the bounty until they finished distributing the coins for the investors, investors are the priority and ibguess if that happened i actually be disturb but not really panic, i only invest money i can afford to lose in alts.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:53:35 PM
In my view, if some ICOs do that, I think they have a problem with planning, and I will be aware of not holding the token of the company because I think it will not work. So you do not need to panic because any investment that happens to your investment, that is the risk. if you want to get a better profit hold your investment for long period of time.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 22, 2018, 09:30:12 PM
I do not think that will happen, because all ICO distribute bounty prizes and will be given to the participants after ICO is completed and all investors can receive the tokens.
I will not panic because it will not happen, I believe everything will be fine, So far I have never seen it happen.
yes before but when i realize that there's nothing to be panic about then i've calm my self then wait until the market will be ok again, and i found out that panicking cant help you it will cause you to decide without thinking it, thats why everytime i feel panic when the market is dumping rapidly i'll calm my self then telling to my self that everything will be alright. Also panicking nothing to do but destroy your beliefs, so its better to be calm and be patient of waiting to rise the market.
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 09:27:41 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I do not panic because I do not sell my altcoin and I prefer to hold my altcoin in the long run and so I wait for the altcoin price to go up because a few months ago altcoin has decreased so I prefer it over the long run, and I see many people who panic by selling their altcoin at a low price
Activity: 117
May 22, 2018, 09:00:44 PM
I do not think that will happen, because all ICO distribute bounty prizes and will be given to the participants after ICO is completed and all investors can receive the tokens.
I will not panic because it will not happen, I believe everything will be fine, So far I have never seen it happen.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2018, 08:55:02 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
panic is there .. but the panic will come what if at the time the token price that we have is very high, and when want to sell, we must move our tokens to the market first, this is where the panic came because the process of token transfer is not always smooth,..
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 08:51:28 PM
I do not panic because the volume of trading in etherdelta or forkdelta is very little and when the token listed in bigger exchange it will be very possible that the price will rise up. If the project has strong community and solid yeam developer there's no need to worry about a thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 08:34:06 PM
I am not panic because volume of trading in etherdelta or forkdelta is very small and when the token listed in bigger exchange will be very possible the price to go higher. If the the project has strong community and solid team developer no need to worry about it.
Activity: 291
May 22, 2018, 07:36:07 PM
no, because I believe this is just a strategy to make the prices higher and go to moon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
May 22, 2018, 07:27:49 PM
Yes I would panic if the bitcoin price drops to $ 6000 and does not increase because I invest when the bitcoin price is $ 20,000 so I will incur a loss of 300% + it makes me lose a lot of money

Sorry to heared that dude bitcoin price are now starting to falling down again but I believe this is another strategy of big whale to buy bitcoin in a cheap price so must better to observed the market before doing any move I dont want to sell my bitcoin in a lose I will continue to holding btc until I got a good return.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 22, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
of course, because the market price is always down and never increases, but i still hold and believe that the market price will increase.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

No I would not panic as long as the price of the coin is lower on the ICO price then just wait until the price of the coin would pump because it is normal in the market that the hunters was always dump their coin .
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
May 22, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
Well, as far as everyone of us is a human (I believe so, lol), we may panic, it's just natural. I do so as well, sometimes, nothing to do with that Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Some participators want to get fast profit. So they don't care about price, don't want to think, analyse, hold. This isn't bad thing, because investors can get cheap tokens and during some period sell them and earn huge profit.

On the other hand, after listing a lot of tokens dump and you must wait for months before price will recover to ICO level.
Activity: 20
May 22, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
Yes I would panic if the bitcoin price drops to $ 6000 and does not increase because I invest when the bitcoin price is $ 20,000 so I will incur a loss of 300% + it makes me lose a lot of money
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
May 22, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
not panicked, but we feel very aggrieved, because that should be distributed the first time is for the investors, so we can sell it early and with the price is still high
Activity: 308
May 22, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
I do not panic. The market at high and low is very normal. I was very calm and patient to help with my investment and business in an effective and safe way. I really believe that the market will rise again quickly to grow. That's why I never felt scared. In recent times, the market is gradually going into stability and development. This is good news for everyone
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 22, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
The market is falling deeply and I believe this trend will continue until the end of May and everything will rebound in early June. Investors have 2 June and July to gain more profit. This is because the market is recovering very strongly. Make an investment plan and follow it for the best results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
May 22, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
I used to panic a lot when the price goes down, but not anymore, because i saw tons of time it goes down and up, so always knew it will go up, so i keep holding my coins. Don't fall for those big whales, never sell in a loss.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
May 22, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
no i dont panic. when market is so red i prefer not to follow for a while. but there were so many cases that i wish i wpuld panic and sell so i could buy cheaper. selling during fall might be useful as well.
Jump to: