Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 111. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Yes, I will be panic when such thing happened. But as we already know that the hunters will mostly sell their tokens and soon or later the number of tokens being held by hunters is out, I am sure the price will increase again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
for beginners like me obviously panicked because of course it is a price that is not in accordance with our original expectations. prices under ICO are disastrous.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
May 22, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
I was a very emotional person. But thanks to crypto my nerves have become iron and now few things can impress me greatly.  Grin I do not panic.
Activity: 73
May 22, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
which is obviously panicky yes, but more to anger may be due to our efforts for maybe two months may even be more the price is beyond our expectations or under the ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:59:58 PM
beginners panic ) when long in the market nerves become iron ) and do not give to sell in the red
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
Why should sell when the price under the ICO when can wait for the price back up again above the price of the ICO? calm in response to it, indeed it is often the case. but in the span of a few months later then the price will begin to rise back to the price of the ICO. just need to be patient and eliminate the sense of panic.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
Nope. Because I use a lot of things to invest. And I don't put all money in one.
I created few pools for me
- Hold coins (70%)
- Trade coins ( 25%)
- Blockchain games (5%)
As I love football, I find a new and a first World Cup prediction game in the blockchain. Players are able to build their own tokens by setting their own predictions. ( https://cryptocup.io/landing)
Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. So I'm more than sure I'll win!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:51:34 PM
Really, I don't know the type of ICO that pays bounty hunters even before ICO ends. That is realkybscary forban investorbto join. Currently, almost all ICOs distribute tokens to investors first, and then later to bounty hunters and airdrops. Some even wait for trading to start before sharing bounties
Activity: 175
May 22, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
I do not know how to react correctly to your question because i did not yet experience it but if ever i am in the situation i will wait a little more time to rise the price to earn more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
In situations like this, i do not panic and there is no need for that. There one thing i believe and that i always hold unto. If a coin i am holding or that i bought during ICO dumps on an exchange where it is not officially listed, i beleive that dumpers are the ones at work and that they will soon exhaust that which they are hodling and would have sold all to those who are ready to hold.
Activity: 194
May 22, 2018, 04:05:44 PM
I work in this online market too many ago and now a days I work with crypto currency market. I’m work only day trading because day trading is a huge profit but it is involve some panic because when you lose your money on that time you must fall down, Crypto currency trader only one panic that is when market is very dump and in this moment trader found a big lose so at first learn about crypto currency then start your trading otherwise you must lose your money and you feel this is only your bad panic.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 22, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
for myself I do not panic because there are times people who throw tokens at a cheap price will run out by itself is where our chance to enjoy the actual sales.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
I never panic, because investment is investment whatever happen to you investment it was your own risks. Because wining and losing is a part of investment but you are high possibility to gain profit if you hold your investment for long period of time like in crypto currencies why you can withdraw your balance to your wallet if you lose so just hold it and wait to earn income first before you withdraw it.
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
Don't panic, keep your calm  Cheesy. I see too many people panicking and is no space for me now Smiley).
Haha we will try to put ourselves together I promise
But it is really hard to have fresh mind and calm soul when you have a big chance to lose your money
May 22, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Actually the situation has become even more sad
i can not say I panic but I am definately worried - who would like to lose money?
Activity: 151
May 22, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
Don't panic, keep your calm  Cheesy. I see too many people panicking and is no space for me now Smiley).
May 22, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
To be good aloof a rare ico aloof prize you declare. Average ico mete elsewhere deal elsewhere out dividend token after ico is actualized and after the investor receives his token.
If you had not put all you have into investing you do not need to panic now
you should always have something for a rainy day
May 22, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
I do not panic at all
Well ok maybe a little but it does not make sense
the market will always go up and down from time to time it is pretty normal
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
To be good aloof a rare ico aloof prize you declare. Average ico mete elsewhere deal elsewhere out dividend token after ico is actualized and after the investor receives his token.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
May 22, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Actually never heard about bounty token been distributed before main sales end. If some ICO did that, I think they have a problem with planning, and  I would be aware don't hold the token of such company, probably they will not succeed.
Jump to: