Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 103. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:19:44 PM
If I invest more, yeah I panicked but not to panic sell. I know the project developers will find a solution to overcome that situation and they also do not want to fail as you imagine
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

as i know bounty distribution always do after distribution for investor. but if it really happen i'm not panic.i just need to hold it even for a long term, because i always believe to ICO which i investment on it. then when his price rise i will sell it.
Activity: 72
May 24, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
Why should I panic? These drawdowns happen once a month, if not more often. Soon everything will return to its place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
May 24, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
I did not have time to start panicking yesterday. But today some coins in the portfolio have started to recover and there are no grounds for panic.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 11:41:53 AM
Why panic, if you can make money on the fall) It is better to buy faster crypt, soon again up, but do not be afraid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
I think you says no the complete message to be do not afraid. me that not exist. may not be not in your said. When they is un end of ICO they can be up. do đó, ICO is pretty. at copy must be scared.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

If you start to panic at the first drop in the price, then you should leave the crypto-currency market. If you studied the project and decided to invest in it, why not take the opportunity to buy even more and cheaper? Sad
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Most of ICO get more than one month to distribute their bounty and Airdrop after all token sales over. only one ICO I saw, they distribute their bounty tokens with the investor token distribution. If I found such option to the lower price than ICO and the token or coin has good future, I definitely buy another bag of coin.
Activity: 279
May 24, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
Yes, I'm frustrated when the price of altcoin after going public becomes cheaper than on the ICO.  And according to my observations, there are a lot of such cases recently.  The price of the token is very much dependent on the situation on the market.  It turns out that any token is more profitable to buy on the exchange, where there are fewer risks than with participation in the ICO.
indeed at the moment we can not depend on ICO but there are some who we can follow depending on the project itself. so it would be nice if we buy it if it entered the stock where the price under the ICO is very profitable for us
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
May 24, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Panic is always the enemy of the trader. We need to be able to turn off emotions and work according to plan. This is the only way for successful trading.
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
It is the easiest to panic, but during a panic you do not control yourself and you can make mistakes. So I do not panic but just watch ..
Activity: 134
May 24, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I've felt this way, where when I want to sell it but the market price is far below when I bought ICO time. It looks like the bounty workers are making the price down, because they rush to sell their coins. I think do not panic, because this happens often. If we are patient a little and wait usually the token price increases even above the ICO price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
no, on the contrary more joyful attitude to everything that is happening because I can buy many coins that have long been planned to buy
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
THis topic is not really like you said in it base on what i’ve being seeing since i’ve being in bounty and crypto community entirely, it’s absolutely unusual for bounty hunters to get tokens before investors get their own tokens in every project i’ve Being. But if that’s happen to be real as you said, there shouldn’t be worries, it’s all about patience price would shoot after they all dumped and everything would come back to normal
Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
Of course, but if the project is good, it is an opportunity to buy at a cheaper price.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 24, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Yes, I'm frustrated when the price of altcoin after going public becomes cheaper than on the ICO.  And according to my observations, there are a lot of such cases recently.  The price of the token is very much dependent on the situation on the market.  It turns out that any token is more profitable to buy on the exchange, where there are fewer risks than with participation in the ICO.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
No real need to panic if you've not invested more than you can afford to lose, obviously it's not nice though. Crypto isn't for everyone (yet).
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
Sometimes I do get anxious when everything is dumping hard but I try to keep steady and not panic sell.
May 24, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
I do not panic at all and try to be calm. I know that you can not solve the problems that have arisen with panic, only it will turn out the opposite, it is much more difficult for a panic to cope with the situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
I think, it's done to get more investors. because I think it's just a bit token off the market. before release on the big market. I see it is an effort to save investors from selling panic the bounty hunter. after all is done. then the price is raised again for the investors. but it takes a long time to make the price go back up.
Jump to: