Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 112. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
usually a bounty gift will be distributed 1 month after ico, but there may be some bounty gifts that have been shared before ico is done if so i thought it would be annoying, maybe i am a bit panicked but buy in ico we get bonus so we're still a bit safe or wait for the price to go back up to sell.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

According to the popular blog Bitcoin, Gold, Cartel & Geopolitics Bitcoin's price will fall. This is due to the assumption that prices for gold and silver have been underestimated for the past seven years.
Activity: 74
May 21, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
Dumping of tokens is sometimes something that is a norm in the crypto market, If you believe in a coin you invested in then you owe it the patience, wait and let it develop, after such dumps, the coins find their way up, which sees it gain lots of value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
Panic is a bad adviser. As I have already seen from my own experience, one does not have to be like a herd instinct. First of all, you need to remain calm and self-restraint. Almost always at the beginning of trading on the exchange is a fall, but then everything falls into place. Who wanted a momentary benefit, merges his coins immediately at the lowest price. But we did not come here with you for this. We must learn to wait.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 20, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
Panic is always part of investors because is not easy to see a project you invested on being destroyed by those who invest little or nothing at all, but in other case if you trust the project so much and you understand it fundamentals it will lessen you level of panic. To me what I first do it to study the white paper of any token I wish to invest in and at that built my confidence on that convictions of becoming a successful project at the end of it all so with that any form of misuse along the line will not border me much due to my conviction.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
May 20, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
Sometimes I say it would be better to panic. The price drop of every coin I did not sell by panic continued until now. The less I have fallen, the less I have fallen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
Well, first of all, you should not blame bounty hunters because they earned it's only 1% of the all tokens sold and they will not be able to manipulate prices. And secondly, on these exchanges, tokens are always traded at very low prices and only after they are placed on other exchanges, the price is restored.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:05:12 PM
The coin after listing is traded cheaper than the price of ICO, and this has recently become more frequent. I do not cause any panic.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
Really is a little panic. But I will keep them, what I consider to be the most feasible. I have plan to sell the left things to invest more.
I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!
copper member
Activity: 546
May 20, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
To be frank am really not happy now, alot of coin are falling in value and the market doesn't look good at all. But I still haven't lost hope finally because I know the green days will soon be back. So till then let's keep holding.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 20, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
I never panic because I know that after any fall there will be growth. I'm sure that the crypto currency will bring me a big profit.
Activity: 133
May 20, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
I think this is a problem faced by investors at ICO, the price drops when ico has just finished, generating a token that is predicted to be a high price fall (Dump) before it reaches the target. this should be considered by ICO managers or developers.
Activity: 189
May 20, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
In that situation, i don't think panicking is the solution to it, I'll always wait for the completion of the token sale and keep expecting the official listing. Then I will start to hold and have better hope for it. Patience is just the key!
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
I panic a lot. It is not easy seeing what you hold as a store of value losing the value you think would be high in the nearest future for you to make profits. I really do panic.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
For me to experience panic is normal. We are human, we have our emotion. As we live in this world we can have our being. So panic is real in this place and out side this place. Panic can be handle if the person have learnings.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
I don't panic often and try to be calm. I don't think that it is possible to solve any problems with the panic, vice versa, it is much more difficult to deal with the situation if you panic. I try to calm myself with music
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
of course, it greatly affects their token sales because people prefer to buy tokens at cheap prices and the market offers it then those who have to buy it at ICO instead buy it in the market and of course it threatens the success of ico and makes investors panick i guess such way should be avoided
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
I think if you are going to take part in such an event as crypto, you have to forget the word panic. Because here everything changes overnight for real.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 20, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
I do not think that panic can help in this situation. Do not like the price, do not sell, because there is always a choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 20, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
I do feel bad rn, but I see it more like a contra-indicator. Its time to buy
Jump to: