Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 113. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
I've faced several times the price of coin dropped, and I never panicked. Iturns out that should be done when the price of coin down we should not panic, but do purchase coin.
After we buy enough coin wait until the price rises, then we sell the coin we have bought it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:20:31 PM
Of course I panic like many people because panic today is a feeling that is superfluous today, because it is panic that pushes people to actions that they do not have time to think about. Do not panic at all, because panic only worsens the situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 20, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
 It is not necessary to rely on them, because this can be false information. If you do it, you will have a chance to lose it all.
Activity: 152
May 19, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
if you panic this is not an excuse to sell coins! read the news of the company itself, and not the yellow press!)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
this sometimes happens, especially in those moments when the market starts a very sharp drop, that's when I'm starting to panic, although I probably do not need to do it anymore, because I've seen it many times already.
Activity: 406
May 19, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

There is no need in panic nowadays. Prices are relatively stable. Of course we see falling back sometimes but in a long term perspective prices has grown. Here is a core sense of market development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 19, 2018, 07:24:50 AM
I will hold my coin for good price to come so that i can make profit. But as we can see now market trend is bearish most altcoins dumping so our ICO coin also will dump and bounty hunters selling creat more panic and as this bearish trend ends and bullish trend starts our coin will aslo make new high. Other side i will choose only good projects that have strong team and bright future so nothing worry to hold. And why book loss as I am confident about the project so I will hold my coins.
Activity: 142
May 19, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

To me this is unprecedented since i started doing bounty, have never seen where tokens are released to bounty hunters during and even shortly after the ICO has ended, no company would attempt to do this as it would disrupt the token sales because no potential investor would see where the tokens he or she is intending to buy else where on a cheaper rate and still go ahead in buying costlier during the sale.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
Dumping of tokens is sometimes something that is a norm in the crypto market, If you believe in a coin you invested in then you owe it the patience, wait and let it develop, after such dumps, the coins find their way up, which sees it gain lots of value.
Activity: 236
May 19, 2018, 02:17:18 AM
Selling token lower than ICO prise it just stupid. Most of selling on etherdelta aka forkdelta coming from bounty (people think they sell free tokens) but not always. Sometimes problems come from too big presale or ICO bonus when people receive the large bonus. For example ICO Signals, Token ICO price was $0.36. Team freeze Ethereum price at 1000( when the real one was $400- we have already 50% bonus),  add here ICO bonus around 20-40% and then their decide to distribute all unsold token to investor instead of burning them( stupid decision). When it gets on exchange price was around $0.02(real ICO price with all bonuses around $0.07). So not always price dump comes from bounty hunters.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 11:11:36 PM
I think those who sell Token below the ICO rate are fools. The exchanges like Etherdelta and Forkdelta allow investors to quickly send their Token to deal as well as set their own prices, so the sale of Tokens on these exchanges is a stupid thing as it will cause exchange rates of Token drops rapidly. What to do is wait for the Token to be indexed on the large exchange floors then trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

Yeah, there is some problem when bounty hunters try to sell bounty tokens at the start of trading at exchange. However, if ICO project was really good its influence should be minimal (in this case part of hunters will hold bounty tokens)
Activity: 350
May 18, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
for myself I am quite panicked because they sell it away from ico price of course very disturbing the market price net will go down drastically and it takes quite a lot of time to get back to ico prices.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Off course panic is a normal human reflex especially when you suspect something bad about to happen to you.Maybe a news item from the market can cause panic because you suspect that you may lose money so you will definitely panic but you need to control it anyway and master how to control your fears
Activity: 372
May 18, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
I don't need to be panic because it brings you for nothing in crypto you need a patience and be calm down anytime because if you always panicking maybe you will lose all your hard work and money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
May 18, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
I am not do panic. Because get use to. I always stay calm. You should the same. do not panic
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
May 18, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Nope, I've given up on ERC20 icos.  There is too much potential for abuse as far as I'm concerned.  As a small time investor I am interested in other opportunities.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 07:45:36 PM
You shouldn't to panic it is normal that sometimes the ico price is not the same or much higher than when listed in exchangers the reason is you should hodl your tokens because many bounty hunters are possible to dump the tokens when ico distributed the tokens after 6 months surely tokens will increase so better to hodl.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Well, it depends what kind of investors could that be, because experienced investors will definitely decide to hold the token because they already know what they are doing. Such cases can't really avoided and we should accept that fact. There is a feeling of worried so, we should learn to control our feelings in order for us not to lead into a panic selling.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
May 18, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

This is the first time I heard of such. As far as I know, investors will always and are the first ones who gets the tokens before anyone else, specially not the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters receive the tokens after all investors receive their tokens, and usually it takes weeks some even months to be distributed to the bounty hunters.
Jump to: