Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 45. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
For me, at first, I will be disappointed because I do not expect it to go down or token should be distributed when the ico has not ended but if that happens, then I will hold patiently because I believe the price will grow higher after some time, it might take time but I am sure it will rise.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
I am in this falling market and will not feel too much panic. Because I believe that the encryption market will still go back. Although the price has fallen now, we can invest. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 50
July 09, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
I a little panicked yesterday and sell out some of the my tokens that I had, but today I've pull myself together. I do not think that we will go lower. I think market becomes positive .
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 08, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
no investor will panick sell on etherdelta or forkdelta if there is no genuine reason for that, in most cases it might be news that the ico is a scam
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 08, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
Basically we all do have the same worries, but we still have to think clearly, stay calm and not panic.
Usually, I only sell coins that I think do not have good developments and are not in demand by communities in the future, and I will still hold coins that has a good development so that it can generate good profits in the future.
Panic does not help change our condition to be better.
Panic can help you just lose everything. When you invest, you need to think sensibly and rely on your knowledge and analysis.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Basically we all do have the same worries, but we still have to think clearly, stay calm and not panic.
Usually, I only sell coins that I think do not have good developments and are not in demand by communities in the future, and I will still hold coins that has a good development so that it can generate good profits in the future.
Panic does not help change our condition to be better.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 05:34:47 AM
I never get a bounty manager hand out coin whose own ico is not finished yet. Thing you need to know sometimes the price up when the coin is still locked in the exchange. I think some people won't panic if they have lots of coins to sell unless a new perso that has only a few coins.
Activity: 66
July 07, 2018, 09:31:20 AM
At the beginning, there will be a little panic, because the price dropped very seriously at that time, but now I think this is a phenomenon that the market should have. It is a normal phenomenon. We just have enough patience to do it, so I am not panicked now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
July 06, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
yes, looking my balance go down is very f*kin panic.
cause I bought alots at high price and I believe lots of people did.
Sad(( any reason to calm people down?
market go up again? but when, it's been 6 long months and did not see any move yet.
not only panic but disappointed 
Activity: 109
July 06, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
I do not feel panic, I had feelings for price fluctuations, but this market is very unstable. It's just a matter of experience. As for coins issued before the end of sales, this project is 95% Scam, none of the usual projects do it! carefully choose projects for participation, this is the key to success.
Activity: 148
July 06, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
I participate in the bounty and after the payment of the reward, I immediately sell tokens, because I earn money on this, there is no sense in keeping, because if I do not sell them, they will become worthless
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 06, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
no I dont, because this kind of situation is just natural, and I know that after this dip the whole market will recover, panic will not give anything good to your mind, so just be calm and keep your cool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 06, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
I'm not new to the crypto world and so I do not panic. If you panic, you lose control over yourself, and you make the wrong decisions.
I don't panic and advise everyone not to panic. The market will soon grow and we will get our profit. When you panic, you tend to make wrong decisions that can lead you to losing your funds. You need to be patient!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
Do not panic, because the project is just running. and it takes time to stabilize the price of the token. but sometimes it all depends on the project. if I see that the project is good, I will not sell tokens at a low price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 06, 2018, 11:00:11 AM
I'm not new to the crypto world and so I do not panic. If you panic, you lose control over yourself, and you make the wrong decisions.
Activity: 44
July 06, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Experiencing panic in dealing cryptocurrency is just normal especially when the market is down. But after experiencing it again and again, you can be used to the system in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 06, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
If you have invested to ICO,  probably you made good research of the project and belive that project will be successful. In this situation it is good chance to get more tokens for lower price on ForkDelta. I don't see reason for panic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
perhaps all people panic in varying degrees, but this degree has different influences and causes people to make mistakes, the simplest example is to sell unprofitable or to try to invest new investments again and again in an attempt to compensate for losses. Therefore, it is necessary as soon as possible to be avoid from panic and to make decisions based on any logical and rational reasoning.
Activity: 58
July 06, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
I would not panic. Forkdelta is sold in very small quantities. It is advantageous to buy only for a small price. And now look, how many all tokens in your ICO project and how much now there is on this exchange. You will see that this is less than 0.0001% of all tokens. No need to panic.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
July 05, 2018, 03:35:53 PM
First my expirience in crypto was like that. Im by tokens, but they didnt grow few days, and I sell them, before pump, after that I learned to wait)  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: