Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 47. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
Forkdelta and etherdelta trade freely through smart contracts so it is easy to depreciate because the transaction volume is too low. If you are an investor, I think you should wait for the project to be listed on the official exchange. Sometimes the price is reduced because the whale wants to buy that altcoin cheap so do not panic sell.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
i cant deny the fact that when so much bearish and bloody market i do feel scared and panic. i think this is a usual and normal to all new trader. how do we manage panic and fears?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 03, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Why am I panic I accept the consiquences of what's going to happen here,As an experience investor that's exactly what happens if they first pay the bounty because they do not think the welfare of others,they are just thinking that they will earn money even the price is small,but what I need to do if the token has a big potential I will buy the token they sell because someday I will also earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
Yes, sometimes I got panic especially when the bitcoin value is too low. Especially for those investors who invests big amount of money, ofcourse they are assuming of high market value.

Yes, people do panic, its a normal feeling that everyone experience when a certain unnecessary things happens, but it depends on oneself on how he/she deal with it. For me, I just sitdown first and think of what is the best thing I need to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 09:56:32 PM
it is possible for investors it will panic, because the low price is certainly not the expectation of their initial investment in the ico. but for the ico participants, or the person who owns the token ico would have been impatient to sell. important coordination to be done between the development team, the investor, and also the token holder, to agree on the right moment to sell. maybe that's my advice.

Yes, I do panic also, everytime that I can see that there is a dump in the price of my bitcoin, but I cannot do anything about that, so even if I panic I just think on a positive way and make myself relax and think of all the positive that crypto can give to me, and I make my self feel comfortable, in this way, I can control myself from being panic in the situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 09:55:58 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Certainly, I will panic because the development team ought to have locked the token to ensuring uniform trade, some bounty hunters do not care how they sell their tokens, reason dev have to consider locking the token till everyone might have gotten or even distributing to hunters 30days after listing when prices must have stabilized.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 09:55:03 PM
Yeah the initial time i got to know about cryptographic currency i panic a lot about little things, basically because i lack the required knowledge about how things operates, most times i even get scared when ever the value of the coin decreases. so i consciously decided to concentrate and acquire more knowledge about cryptographic currency, now i know more about the business so i no longer panic
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
I get better and better at keeping my emotions under control as we go Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 03, 2018, 09:42:15 PM
it is possible for investors it will panic, because the low price is certainly not the expectation of their initial investment in the ico. but for the ico participants, or the person who owns the token ico would have been impatient to sell. important coordination to be done between the development team, the investor, and also the token holder, to agree on the right moment to sell. maybe that's my advice.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 09:37:17 PM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 09:36:27 PM
I would panic if my altcoin was the one who got downfall their prices.
But if the price was down and still don't have token, I bet that it was a good opportunity to buy some. For my investments. So, I would panic if that was the scenario.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 09:34:21 PM
There is no explanation behind me to freeze which is the reason I don't freeze. The main individuals that frenzy are the amateurs who just got into it. There are those that purchased at the stature of the positively trending market in january so now they are making a great deal of misfortunes which is making them freeze. For somebody like me who has been in the market for quite a while, I comprehend that low markets are a piece of the procedure.
Activity: 197
July 03, 2018, 09:27:01 PM
One would lie in the event that somebody says he/she doesn't freeze in the wake of contributing. Frenzy begins when the greens in the market begin getting to be red and it abandons you in nervousness whether to offer your advantage now or sit tight again for the market to rise. I have been in this sort of place a considerable measure ordinarily. One can just exchange a cryptographic money showcase in the event that he/she is honored with a great deal persistence and set out.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:25:09 PM
I'm not gonna lie at first I did panic. Imagine looking at your coins price value dropping everyday it's just to painful to watch. I did also panic sell before just to cut my loss but I realize that was not the right move at all. With days past I learned different tactics and become more experienced. Now I just hold my coins and wait for the desired profit before selling.
Activity: 256
July 03, 2018, 09:00:53 PM
if the soft cap has been reached and you are sure if the project is indeed for you, do not panic to sell it, wait for the price until stable
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 08:51:56 PM
The percentage of bounty tokens is so low that i'm not panic. I expect the token to be listed on a good exchange, in general this rule works well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
I do not panic when the market falls because I had the experience that when I fixed the loss a few days later the coin began to grow and I had to buy quite at a different cost  Cheesy
Activity: 378
July 03, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
If people are panicking., i will also make use of that opportunity, to buy more. Most especially at low price. There are times i make use of centralized exchange in order to trade in arbitrage.
Activity: 105
July 03, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
i do jot thijkmtha panic will help so i think thatvyou will have to work a lot on your wmotions in order to save your money
Activity: 78
July 03, 2018, 06:02:45 PM
I don't panic about prices, I panic because I don't know what I will to do in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: