Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 50. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:31:02 AM
nope i dont panic because that is a normal thing that most people sell immediately if they had the tokens. that's the main reason of dumping a token. Its a bad move but we can't tell people to stop dumping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
Panic is meaningless. The cryptocurrency market is always volatile. As long as this market is not tied to the real sector of the economy, it will be so. Until then, it's a speculator market.
Activity: 42
July 02, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
Many of the tokens/coins that I have have gone down in price. It sucks but I still haven't sold any.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 12:43:31 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I've had so many times like that, and I never regret what I did, if I had sold the token and the token had increased its price I would buy back the token
Activity: 103
July 02, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
If indeed you have good intentions to sell your tokens, you should not panic. Since you have installed it in the trade, you should have understood very well the market situation that happened at that time. So, in my opinion, do not put your tokens in the trade if you do not know for sure about the situation that occurred in the market. Put your token, when the market is in a calm condition, whether it's low or high, it's a decision you take.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:27:26 AM
Of course not. The market is red, but this is not a cause for frustration and panic. I think that this should be taken easier
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 12:25:52 AM
When such conditions are likely to make investors panic because with the exchange rate that decreases automatically investors can experience a loss and able to make them not interested to invest in ico again.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
I don't think any ico would distribute bounties when ico is still on going or before the major investors;  that not cool at all
Activity: 165
July 02, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
When the market just started to fall, I was not panicked at the time because I felt it was a normal market change. But when I saw that the market was going down, I started to be scared and I was panicked. Because I have lost a lot.
Activity: 54
July 01, 2018, 11:45:36 PM
Of course I panic like many people because panic today is a feeling that is superfluous today, because it is panic that pushes people to actions that they do not have time to think about. Let me continue to hold and wait for the market to pick up.  Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

of course I panicked when the token price that I bought his cheap price, I will lose a lot, I can only be patient and wait for the price of the coin to rise again
Activity: 122
July 01, 2018, 11:25:34 PM
For this year's encryption market, I wouldn’t panic. Even if the price drops a lot, I’m not going to sell my cryptocurrency because I believe the encryption market will also go up. I will continue to invest in some cryptocurrencies in this year's market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 01, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
Panic was not a good idea for us and it was goes down to sell our coins in a low of prices.
But we can avoid that behavior if we knows what we doing in trading in the market but it was too risky doing trading so sometime we are panic if we need to sell it or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 01, 2018, 07:34:18 PM
No, I'm not panicking. I think that panic is to harm yourself and the market in part. Therefore, for me the panic is impermissible and unacceptable in the crypto-currency  market. All we are need iron eggs  Grin Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:50:01 PM
When I started - very often panicked when the price of the my coin on the market went down. However, with experience, I realized that this is part of the trading, green days cant last forever.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
Of course because they (Bounty hunter) thereby drop the price of the ICOs. But if the vision and mission of the ICOs are good maybe it's just a trivial thing because the ICOs will be to the moon for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
I think if you are in the cryptocurrency then you should understand the risks , and do not need to panic, because you can lose money
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 01, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

I think all people does. It's just that everyone has their own reactions and responses. For those veterans ones in line with this market, they actually panic, but instead of acting out and doing silly moves, they try to salvage the situation either by mitigating the losses or by preparing for the future. There has been many situations in this market where people have cried over things that they did when the market is just not doing good and have sold their assets only to find out that it would rise up after just some time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 01, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
The main strategy in crypto market is to avoid panic feelings. Controlling your self is very important. Otherwise you can lose everything you invested so far. And I personally try to be patient and hold everything I have till the end
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 04:07:55 PM
From the previous cryptocurrency price drops, I have learned to not be panic. And now, I am just holding my coins and waiting for the rising of the prices again.
Pages:
Jump to: