Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 46. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 05, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
now is the time for shopping, not for panic. Soon the market will start to grow and you will get new records of the price of bitcoin

Panicking its only a normal human reaction but we have to remember that things will improve and this is a good time to get more coins as this surely will be profitable in the future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
I do not think we need to panic, because they are selling their coins simply because they want to secure their profits. for me this is an opportunity to buy tokens sold from bounty campaign participants. because after the ICO token price will be back at the pump, we need patience to reap the results in trading.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
Apparently many people get panicked when this happens. There are many new people who join the market and they don’t have enough experience yet, so it causes them to panic easily. For me, i mostly try to stay calm and wait for everything gets better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:21:42 PM
now is the time for shopping, not for panic. Soon the market will start to grow and you will get new records of the price of bitcoin
I have been writing and reading such messages for about six months  Grin Wink when there was a last good price increase, and the market has not yet fully recovered. But I still do not cease to believe, and I hope that the market will surprise us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 05, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
I would just wait for the tokens to grow. After all, I invested in a project in which I believe and trust his team. So I know for sure that the token will grow! Even if this does not happen, I still will not be upset, because my other investments are successful!
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Yes, I would have panicked if I saw that the tokens are sold cheaper and would also try to sell them.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

I'm not sure that the time for shopping has come. Perhaps, the price will drop further, I think it's worth waiting a little. But you are right - there is no reason for panic. Only newcomers who came to the market without a strategy begin to panic and are not ready for drawdowns. At least they will get experience. Wink
Activity: 267
July 05, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
What will change if you panic? You will make only more mistakes. Simply calm down. The situation is not as critical as you picture it to yourself. Try to relax and wait until the market starts to recover and run forward.

Man, in my experience trading, I couldn't have said it better myself. You clearly have good experience with trading cryptocurrency because I feel the same way in that if we panic then we risk losing our money because especially now, the market isn't nearly as volatile and we have the opportunity of actually sleeping instead of staying up all night waiting for pump and dumps.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
Very few ICO distribute coins in exactly the same style as you described. Often, coins are issued after investors receive them and the coin went to the exchanges
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
Do not panic when when there is Socratus
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
What will change if you panic? You will make only more mistakes. Simply calm down. The situation is not as critical as you picture it to yourself. Try to relax and wait until the market starts to recover and run forward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 05, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
Previously to taking those expedite sell-offs, holders ought to understand up to what point cryptos can be capricious and fast moving these seasons and determine a sound outcome.
Activity: 133
July 05, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
When i just joined the crypto market, i panicked whenever the market didn't go as i expected. It's normal for anyone to have this feeling, most especially when money is involved. However, in recent times, i have overcome that feeling and come to the realization that some things need to happen first for other events to take place.
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I think we've gotten over the time we've had panic. Shuan expect to stand up for what needs to be done. We have seen the lowest prices of the last year, which causes six panic and fear.
Activity: 165
July 05, 2018, 05:19:10 AM
We can't have too much panic in doing anything, we have to stay calm. Because panic will make us wrong. We must stay calm in investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 92
July 05, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
As an investor we have to know what we gonna face when we participate at the early stages. As an investors then we have to know that the project will develop after the ICO and we gonna wait until the project is done, we believe the price would give a good return at that time.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
Nah, i'm not panic. There's was a time when i panicked at this situations, but now i use to see this kind of market and i know exactly what to do, not to panic
Activity: 116
July 04, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
Tentu saja aku enggak panik dengan pasar sekarang karena kita harus sabar dengan semua ini karena kemiskinan besar di akhir tahun ini kemudian besar akan normal kembali
Activity: 121
July 04, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
With time I am getting better on that,  but anyway I think even if I would became a super Trader the most experienced in the world I would still panic from time to time. Because I'm only human.
Pages:
Jump to: