Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 54. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 28, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Panicking has never been one of the best things in the cryptocurrency platform. The fear will always cloud your judgement and lead to poor decision making that might lead to huge loss of money, as long as the quality to the ICO is good, the market proceedings isn't something  that should bother you, let the dumpers dump, but with time the value will recover and you shall get your reward y
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
As market go down below panic is expected. But always remember this: HODL!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
Yes, but I can tell when I am doing so and try no to take wrong or precipitate decisions. It is a matter of experience and knowing the markets.
Activity: 287
June 28, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
for us there will be no panic. market conditions as it, and I really want to wait for higher increase in prices, I think that the prices are stabilized in next few days. To be exact to the middle of July
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 28, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 28, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
Previously to taking those unmeditated dumps, investors ought to accept to what degree coins can become capricious and quickly changing this quarters and think of a systematic outcome.

Now practically everything is panic-stricken, both professional investors and newcomers because the market has so far never fallen, and especially so long. This is the first longest drop in the history of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
Previously to taking those unmeditated dumps, investors ought to accept to what degree coins can become capricious and quickly changing this quarters and think of a systematic outcome.
Activity: 190
June 28, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
I don’t see reasons to panic here. Patience is the key to success. Just wait and prices will go to their aim.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
If u have actually  invested your time and effort in bounty and tokens seems not to be forth coming.one may panic because Of the rate of fake ICOs. It's all any taking risk but  proper research will guide as well
Activity: 121
June 28, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
I think It is expected that the exchange rate of the XRP crypto currency will decline in 2018. I expect that this will be due to the gradual release of a certain number of new coins onto the market. Also, the lack of any actions by developers aimed at decentralizing the project may affect the course of XRP in 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 28, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
I'm taking part in the campaign for the experience. I am a novice in bounty. I believe that coins will grow in the future. I do not panic.
You can not trust faith. You must control and check how the market looks like. It will be hard for you without it.
Activity: 36
June 28, 2018, 09:13:12 AM
if i am investor of that project and join ico or invested my coin in the current price then eventually dump by the hunters after the coin is on the exchange i do panic a little, just a little because maybe the coin will become no value in the future but if i invested in that project? i am sure to myself that i will support that project and follow my instinct, and my research about that project. And instead of panic for what is happening to that coin i rather collect more of that coin to earn more profit as it rises the price in the future
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Yes, it is common to be in panic specially in this bearish trend since we don't know if the price will fall deeper or recover. This is to risky to say that we don't even panic since there is a time that being in panic can save  your investment in upcoming loss.
The only possible way is to accept reality and keep going. When I start with crypto and I'm inexperienced, I will feel frustrated when the market turns red or when the token will be sold lower than the ICO price. But now I get the unwanted things happen, you can not affect everything.
Activity: 161
June 28, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Yes, it is common to be in panic specially in this bearish trend since we don't know if the price will fall deeper or recover. This is to risky to say that we don't even panic since there is a time that being in panic can save  your investment in upcoming loss.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
I never sell immediately, at the beginning of the price is always lower, you need to leave for a long time
Activity: 156
June 28, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
I am sure that the situation is stabilizing, and now it makes no sense to create a panic. We like the fish should go with the flow, but with the slightest attempt to knock us out of the saddle, we should just not panic. In the near future there will be an increase in the size of the market, and there will be growth, the main tranquility.
Activity: 518
June 28, 2018, 08:52:37 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I am in cryptocurrencies for more than two years. Experience I have got for this period of time is very useful not for making right decisions but also for staying in calm state of mind avoiding stress feelings.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
Keep Calm. Invest 10-20 dollars every day until september and you will be rich in 2019.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
I would felt very panic, if there is in this state. panic and fear at a lower price can not make a profit, as expected. although many of them still have to pray, and should be able to better control the panic that is not the culmination of errors.
Pages:
Jump to: