Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 52. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
I have not panicked like 3 months this year. On the contrary, I realized that the price of Bitcoin is more than 10,000 dollars this year will not be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
usually a bounty token will be distributed to the participants once all investors will receive their tokens and tokens already registered on the exchange site. There is no reason to distribute the bounty token before all the distributions to the investors will be finished, so I think there is no need to panic with the situation
Activity: 275
July 01, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

why panic? Panic does not lead to good deeds, wait until the token stabilizes. if you do not panic, you can earn much more later. Do not panic, and everything will be fine
Activity: 158
July 01, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
I don't really understand why I don't panic. I have more than $ 2000 in coins invested and I'm in big lost now, but I know that crypto is the future for us and I keep calm.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 01, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Panic-prone are mostly newbies who have not seen what happened before and do not understand the potential of cryptocurrencies. Experienced investors are now watching what is happening in order to choose the most optimal level for an even greater purchase of coins and to increase their investment in the cryptocurrency.
Yes, there is not even need to be experienced to understand the situation in the market. I had 3 months to study all the basic concepts. When I came to the market, I decided to invest in Ethereum, as its charts were always calm. Along the way, I tried to invest in others, but gaining experience, I decided to stay in the Ethereum Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
panic cryptic currency is a situation that often lives in the stock market. The panic that inexperienced investors lose while the stock market is depreciating makes them lose money. I am experienced and I do not panic anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 01, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Exactly for this reason i do not participate in ICO's anymore, i mean what for  Huh if after coin goes to exchanges and makes -x10 from ICO price.
This might be because of our current down trend on the market, and situation could change when the market will be bullish again.
I do not panic at all, because i do not monitor price daily, currently you can leave the market till autumn i guess and then come back to check on your coins.
To be able to avoid panic - look long term on your investments, thats the key to stay calm.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 01, 2018, 05:24:42 AM
Panic-prone are mostly newbies who have not seen what happened before and do not understand the potential of cryptocurrencies. Experienced investors are now watching what is happening in order to choose the most optimal level for an even greater purchase of coins and to increase their investment in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 147
July 01, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
When the market just started to fall, I didn't have much panic. When the encryption market price continued to fall, I began to panic. I am afraid I will lose a lot. I have not sold my cryptocurrency and I am waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 04:42:32 AM
When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
If you diversify your holdings you should not panic but if you all in in one token you must panic cause no other coin will rescue your portfolio. better to diversify everything.
Activity: 97
June 30, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
Surely this is a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in price, anyone will panic and think and imagine the loss will come to us soon. But it does not have to be that beautiful, we can hold our coins until they are good so we can make a profit even though it looks like our investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
A few months ago I started to panic but after reading some analysis I know this kind of thing happens every year. I feel no panic right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 06:13:42 PM
Everyone do panic regarding the situation of the market now. This is most likely the same as the first quarter. We only had a good time during the last week of May where most of the coins recover but here we go again. Even if its bearish, I will not think twice to sell all of my investments if I raelly needed to just to avoid losing more and more profit. No ones wants that to happened.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
June 29, 2018, 06:07:15 PM
Panic, it is normal actually. But in crypto, panic can lead someone to be very sad, worst, and also lost of the money. If we are panic of the market situation at this time, we may feel so bad and get out from crypto. Or we may sell the coin as soon as possible. Therefore, don't be panic. Just be patient before deciding something.
Activity: 176
June 29, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Sometimes it is happening with me,  I know all the things in theory but anyway I cannot always handle with my emotions, I am only human after all.
Activity: 81
June 29, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
I have a little panic, but I always believe in this market, I think it will return to blue quickly, you need to be patient and hold on to it.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
People who always panic should not be in this business. Here you need a cold mind and sober calculation. Panic will make you lose your deposits, so try not to let emotions take over.

That's true. People with weak nerves should not be here, because this business is not for them. Here you need to be a patient people with nerves of steel.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
I used to panic before if I see that the value of my investments are going down. But as times goes by I learned how to control my emotions and not to panic. This is only temporary so we should be ready to whatever outcome it brings.
Activity: 35
June 29, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
Yes. I'm in a panic. I have tried to select good projects but they are coming down badly. they are now at -80% compared to January.
I'm desperate, I feel very stupid not to have sold
Pages:
Jump to: