Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 55. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Now the market is really bearish but I believe in the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency  Grin
Activity: 26
June 28, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
No need to panic. Crypto market will recover for sure
Activity: 132
June 28, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
it should be understood that if you invest in ICO or participate in the bounty then there is no reason for panic if the price for the current moment has fallen below the price of the ICO. We have at least 6 months to see the project show its vitality and development. so why no panic when the market is fluntuating
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 08:21:41 AM
I see no reason to panic, everything will be restored soon. Today bitcoin has already risen by 5%, I think this is the beginning of a big growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
I'm taking part in the campaign for the experience. I am a novice in bounty. I believe that coins will grow in the future. I do not panic.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I would not, according to my opinion it is because when the time passes by, its pricing will increased for sure and surpass its presale price. I believe in holding for long term and I also believe in the icos which is very trustworthy, it helps the tokens to be an expensive one.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
if i bought some of the coin in the ico stage of the project and eventually dump its price because of the bounty hunters i would not panic because of it. because i have a good feeling that the project will be a great success in the future and rather than panic i am so happy to collect more of their coin that is more cheaper because of that instances
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
Of course that would make me panic, because the purpose of investing in an ICO project is to generate huge profits if the ICO project we follow is successful, but if the token had been distributed when the ICO is still ongoing and sales are still going on, it will make the price the tokens we buy go down because the tokens will flood the market, causing the panic investors to see the tokens we have, already sold at a much lower price.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 01:31:08 AM
I recently received tokens of several projects I invested in, but they are cheaper than the ICO, so I keep them to sell more profitably! And I advise you not to sell immediately!
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 01:13:09 AM
looking at the expense of which panic bitcoin and yes about Socratus not
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 01:12:53 AM
I am panic when price go back from 16k to 9k, now i am relax and seeing to the market from side.
I can wait very long
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 28, 2018, 01:11:17 AM
sure I am. I sold some of my bag in the worst time Sad bad me.
It makes me cry a lot in past so m suggest that don't do anything once you feeling bad and panic. just go out and leave market in that days
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
Of course, it is important to be able to use it in our tactics after panic, but how much we can do. Patience is what we have to do without panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
I do not understand what objective reasons can be for panic. The price has fallen more than threefold in these six months, but a year ago the price was $ 2500 and everyone considered this a great achievement. Nobody really knows the real cost of crypto currency assets.
Activity: 17
June 27, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
Panic is always the enemy of the trader. We need to be able to turn off emotions and work according to plan. This is the only way for successful trading.
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
I do not think i will be panic. Panic causes to more panic. You should be patient. Cryptocurrencies are long-term investment. So, short-term decisions bring loss. Crypto market will find its value. Stay calm and wait!
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
That is called you worries about you'll lost once you had buy tokens by ICO. If you believed in great project, I thougt no one be worried. First, you got a good potential then make sure your money be grow, even you got more benefit by bonuses ICO. Just hold for a while, Just believe those bounty rewards only low % by total supply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:34:13 AM
The token of generosity is distributed at the end of the ico, even after about a month. And bounty hunters will not be able to greatly lower the price, it is mainly knocked down by those who participated in the pre ico.
June 27, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
I do not panic. indeed, what they do keeps the token price completely ruined. Everything is out of my plan. But I will not follow what they do. I will hold my token. I'm sure there's still hope that the token price will go up.
Activity: 322
June 27, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
I believe that in the cryptocurrency market panic is completely inappropriate as you can make a lot of mistakes and then very sorry about it !
Pages:
Jump to: